Chapter 8

I was listening to music. I wished to have wifi but I didn't. "Mom, how long will it take till we're there?", I asked for like the 10th tim. "We're actually there soon. I guess it'll just take 30 minutes till we land. We're already going down" she said. "Yes!", I said loudly. I was a little embarrassed because everyone was staring at me. I said it a little too loud I guess. I continued listening to music and after just 5minutes I slept.

"Sheila c'mon wake up we landed", my mom said. She touched my arm. I opened my eyes slowly. "OMG WE'RE HERE!" I screamed. I stood up and run out of the airplane. It was so hot. I started sweating. "Come sheila, we have to get our rented car." my mom said and walked away. I was looking around. Everything there was so exciting. I run to my mom. "Okay you can stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes" she said and showed me a chair. I sat on the chair and she walked away. I took my phone. 'Maybe here's wifi' I thought. And there was actually one. I connected my phone with the wifi and went on Twitter.

'Finally landed in LA' I tweeted.

'@nashgrier OMG NOW WE HAVE THE SAME TIMEZONE! AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY' I also tweeted.

My mom came. We two went to a parking and after searching that car for 30min we finally found it.

We sat in the car. "Oh shit I don't know where we are" my mom said. "Are you freaking kidding me?" I said loudly. She looked at me and said: "No. Can you ask this girl, where we are?" she pointed at a girl. My mom stopped the car. I opened the door and went out. "Hello? Do you know where we are and how we come to Hollywood?" I asked. The girl turned to me. "Yes sure" she said smiling. "Just keep driving on this street, then turn right and then you should find it." she said very friendly. "Thank you so much" I said. "You're welcome" she answered. Then I went back into the car and told my mom what the girl said.