Chapter 9

I was sleeping. "OMG SHEILA WAKE UP", my mom yelled. I opened my eyes slowly and said:"Mom I was sleeping.. why did you wake me up?" She looked at me. "Look there! The house with the pool", she said with a big smile in her face. "Yeah?"I said. I didn't get what she tried to tell me. "This is our house!" She said loudly. I looked at it. "You're kidding me" I said shocked. "NO" she said and parked the car. "OMG IT LOOKS AMAZING" I said excited. We went out of the car. My mom opened the house. I run into it. I looked at every room there. It was so big!

We finally brought all our thing into the house. I took my stuff and went to my room. It wasn't officially my room, but I wanted it so I just took it. I sat on my bed 'omg it's so comfy' I thought. "Sheila come here", my mom screamed. I went to her. She was in the garden. "What a big pool", she said. "Omg" I said. I run back to my room and searched my bikini. I choose the blue triangl bikini I got for christmas. I run back to the pool and just jumped in it. "Mom, come swim with me" I said. "No honey. The water is too wet" she said while she was sting on a chair. "Are you kidding me?" I said. I rolled my eyes and started laughing.

"Sheila what do you wanna eat?" my mom asked. It was already 7pm. "PIZZA" I said very loudly. "Alright I'll order one" she said. She took her phone and called Pizza hut. "What kind of Pizza?" she asked. "Margarita" I answered. I went upstairs to my room. I took my phone and opened Twitter. 'Nash is online' I thought and Tweeted some things about him. I was very tired so I decided to sleep and it was just 8pm. I lied into my bed and covered my body with a white blanked. After just 5minutes I slept.