Chapter 2

I was running as fast as I can. There were people behind me. I was so scared. I looked back and saw three tall mans with scary dogs. I fell. I can't move. I was breathing very fast and I started to cry. "Help! Please I need help!" I screamed, but there was nobody. One of the mans grabbed my arm. "Stand up!" He said nasty. I did what he wanted me to do. I started crying more. I was never that scared before. "Help!" I screamed again. "Shut up little girl!" One of the other mans said. I saw something behind the bushes. I slowly stopped crying. "What is this?" one of the mans asked. In this moment a boy jumped out of the bushes. He had a knife in his hands. "Leave her alone" he said angry. "Do you really think I'm scared just because you have a knife?" one of the mans said. The boy took off his jacked. He had like 100 knives all over his body. The three mans looked at each other and then they disappeared. "Are you okay?" the boy asked me. "I guess. Thank you" I answered. "You're welcome" he said while looking into my eyes. I knew who this boy was. It was Nash Grier. I tried to stay cool but I almost started crying. "Can I have a signature on my stomach?" I asked shy. "yes sure" he said and signed my stomach. "Thank you" I said. "You have pretty eyes by the way" he said. I chuckled. He kissed me. While we were kissing I heard a loud sound. It sounded like a alert.

And in this moment I woke up. "WHY, WHY DID I WAKE UP?!" I screamed mad. "Because you have to go to school. And that's no reason to scream into my ears" my mom said mocking. "Oh I didn't notice you're here" I said. "I wish I wouldn't" she answered and leaved my room. I laughed hard right after she leaved.