VI - NECKLACES AND SIGNET RINGS

MOODLIST
Good & Plenty (Remix) - Lucky Daye, Masego & Alex Isley
Call Me Every Day - Chris Brown (featuring Wizkid)
Nuestro Planeta - Kali Uchis (featuring Reykon)
Money Trees - Kendrick Lamar (featuring Jay Rock)
On You - The Hics
Masterpiece - Sault
BOSS - THE CARTERS

MOODLISTGood & Plenty (Remix) - Lucky Daye, Masego & Alex IsleyCall Me Every Day - Chris Brown (featuring Wizkid)Nuestro Planeta - Kali Uchis (featuring Reykon)Money Trees - Kendrick Lamar (featuring Jay Rock)On You - The Hics Masterpiece - SaultB...

"You up, Lo?" I could hear the joy in her voice. When I walked out onto the patio, the way her features softened and eyes shone confirmed her longing for my presence.

"Good Morning, my love." That was the first time I had spoken today, so my voice still carried the gravelly quality that my baby loved so much. The invisible thread that connected us tugged at me, not allowing me to stay away for long.

Before I knew it, I was leaned over her on the tanning chair, indulging us in the kiss were both wanted.

Having brushed my teeth a while ago, the minty residue of the toothpaste I used had started to fade, and was now completely overshadowed by the flavour of whatever exotic fruit V had made her breakfast of choice.

Her decision to sunbathe topless every morning was going to be the death of me. My hand started wandering, brushing past the dog tags which had my name inscribed on them, settling under her left titty before working its way up to her neck, which was now in my grasp.

I wasn't even tryna to do all that.

For real.

But I couldn't resist. Rio had been good to us. Now fully acclimated to the heat, we already made a dent in the lengthy itinerary that my resident Dora The Explorer put together.

Today was a lazy day, called for by the worn soles of both our feet. The property we currently resided in was set in the lush mountainside of the beach city, with an uninterrupted view of the pristine ocean. It was a sleek and modern take on traditional Brazilian architecture. The decking was constituted of a rich, deep wood, with a square infinity pool embedded in its confines.

Again, my wallet bore the brunt of the cost for having no neighbours, but it was worth it. Especially considering what I was about to do to her.

"Babe, slow down, let's get you some breakfast first." It was heartwarming that she cared about my eating habits, but right now I had a culinary experience prepared by the most high himself in front of me. That would be sustenance enough for the time being.

Although her instruction had been to slow down, she stood up when I pulled her up from of her tanning chair, and settled on the dining table a ways over, the just how I wanted her to. I never quite had the patience to slip her panties or bikini bottoms all the way off, leaving them clinging onto one thick thigh.

The faint stretch marks on the inside of her thighs, I had committed to memory, led my eyes on a hunt for my favourite thing. Having succumbed to the increasing pleasure, my lady simply spectated, eyes low, popping some fruit in her mouth when she felt like it. A sip of the mimosa she had started her day with came after to chase the fruit.