Maya's Death

Sumedh and Mallika tried to handle Urfi. They went in. They saw Maya laying on the floor in pool of blood. Stabbed in stomach to death...Mallika screamed.
Mallika:
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mallika droped herself down and tried waking up Maya. Sumedh took Maya's head on his lap.
Sumedh:
Aunty...Mallika...
Mallika:
Summmmeeeeddddhhhhh!!! Sumedhhh dekho naaaa dekho naaa kyaaaa huaaa maaa koooo!!! Main doc hu main doc main main dekhti hu ruko...
She checked Maya's nerve...
Mallika:
She...Is...Maa..
Sumedh:
Dead..She is dead...
Mallika:
Maaa....Summ...Sumedh Maa...Sumedh maaa!!! Urfiiiiiiiii dekhhh naaaaaa!!!
Urfi tried to comfort her. Sumedh took the the knife out of Maya's stomach..
Sumedh:
Asim...Asim ka kaam hai...
Urfi:
Huhhh?
Sumedh:
Issi knife se usne mujhe...
Mallika:
Maa ko...maa ko As..Asim ne maara?
Sumedh:
Haaa.
Sumedh said holding her shoulders. Mallika became silent after this. Maya was taken for the final rituals. Sumedh being like a son and Mallika totally zoned out gave agani to the chitta. The body burnt. Sumedh went to Mallika who was in Urfi's arms. She put her head on his shoulder and holded his hand tight.
Sumedh:
Mallika....Aunty...Mallika sab theek hoga. I promise.
Mallika:
Kya theek hoga? Meri Maa vapis laa sakte ho?
She asked with hurted eyes. Sumedh grabbed her shoulder and hugged her. He started crying.