Meherama Summary

Maya throws Sumedh out her house when Sumedh told Maya that Sumellika love each other and want to get marrried. Maya insulted him by saying that he isnt worth her and doesnt even earn enough.
While she pushed in out and he fell, Mallika came and saw Sumedh fallen on floor. Before she could even question Maya dragged her inside. Sumedh left in disappointment. Maya slapped Mallika when she said she loves Sumedh and wants to be his wife. Maya locked her in her room and said she would be able to come out only after her engagement with Kabir.
Mallika hatched a plan to meet him after taking Maya in confidence. She planned that she would meet Sumedh after her engagement.
According to her plan, she went after the engagement to Sumedh while it was snowing like hell!
But a shocker awaited her....
When she entered his house, Sumedh was laying on bed with a big cut on his stomach. He told her that Kasim stabbed him on her engagement night while he was drank. Mallika, being a almost dr aided him.
Sumedh and Mallika reunited. They told about their relationship firmly to Maya. Maya gave her consent to their relationship.
Same day Sumedh went to give a speech and Mallika saw some men and Kasim in the crowd. Kasim holded a stone and was abt to throw it on Sumedh. Mallika rushed and holded his hand. Sumedh saw this from stage. Mallika slapped Kasim. The whole crowd looked at her. Mallika told the crowd that Kasim was going to attack Sumedh and he had also stabbed him 2 days ago. Kasim got scared. Sumedh controled Mallika after sometime.
2 days curfew was declared due to terrorist activity. The MBBS results were announced on radio. Mallika came first.
Maya fixed Sumellika's engagement. They werent allowed to meet till then but Sumedh sent a burkha to Mallika and they went to a darga were Mallika wished to go after her results. Sumedh wished for her happiness and said that due to his speechs he is always under danger therefore he asked god to keep Mallika happy even if anything happens to him. Mallika prayed for their happiness and thanked god.
They went home. There was a lot of crowd outside her home. She checked her phone to see Urfi's missed calls. Urfi came out and brokedown in Mallika's arms. They both got worried and confused. They went in and were shocked to see Maya's dead body. She was stabbed. Mallika tried waking Maya up. Sumedh took the dagger out of the stomach and the design on it stated that it was of Asim's. He told it to Mallika. He tried to console her.
At the funeral Mallika took the oath of killing Asim and Kasim. Worried by this Sumedh went to Asim and told him that he wont give speechs against him and would leave Kashmir with Mallika after sometime if he promises not to hurt Mallika. Asim agreed.
Next day.
Sumedh rushed to Mallika's house and started packing her bag. He switched on the news and Urfi was seen giving her statement that Sumedh is a terrorist. Sumellika packed their bags and left from the back door but the Urfi was standing on the back door. Mallika comfronted her. Urdi told them that she was forced by Asim to say so and just then a bullet hit Urfi on her neck and she fell down to death.
The couple started running and they came across the mob who wanted to kill Sumedh. Mob was eager to kill Sumedh. One of them threw a stone at him which hit her head but didnt hurt him. Looking at his blood Mallika got flashbacks of Maya's, Urfi's death and Sumedh's attacks. She took the same stone and hit the same guy and abused them. The couple ran into a jungle of coniferous trees while the mob could find then anymore.
They made a tent, Sumedh got 2 fish from the rivet, Mallika cooked them. They ate the fish and then went to sleep.
.
This is the summary guys. Now I will later be posting the chapters.