The End Of Asim

Asim:
Aurato pe haath nahi uthata main. Par aurate katal bhi toh nai kiya karti....

Asim raised his hand to slap Mallika. She held his hand and twisted it. She kicked his cock and released his hand. Asim fell down in pain.

Sumedh was doing nothing but just watching them, trying to stop them by his eyes.

Asim picks up a stone and throws at Mallika hitting her forehead hard leading it ti bleed. He gets up and holds her back neck and pushes her on the ground..on more stone.
Stones hurt Mallika's hands.
He hovers over her and tries punching her but she punches his nose and pushes him away. Kicks in his stomach continuously till Asim spits out blood.

Mallika turns to Sumedh with a blank yet tired face. Sumedh's face has a bit of relief.
Asim takes out his secret knife from his socks. He gets up.
Sumedh sees Asim. His expressions change.
Mallika gets confused.

Sumedh:
Get Away!

Sumedh runs towards Mallika and pushes her away taking the stab on his stomach.
She falls down and turns back to him.

Mallika:
Sumedh!

Asim looks a bit disappointed bit is still happy with the stab.
Mallika gets up and pushes Asim away. The knife still in Sumedh's stomach.
Mallika's hands were on Sumedh's shoulder. In utter concern!

Mallika:
Sumedh.....
Sumedh:
I'll be fi...fine..rel..relax.

Mallika's eyes turn red. She pulls the knife out of Sumedh's stomach.
She turns to Asim who has a smirk.
She advances to him and straight stabs his chest.
He groans

Asim:
Hhhaaaa!!
Mallika:
Sumedh pe vaar nahi karna chahiye tha...

Asim falls down. Mallika put her foot on the knife in Asim's and peirces it in his chest even more.
She leaves him to die. She goes 10m away.

Sumedh is standing there. He bends down to Asim.

Sumedh:
Tujhe pata hai tu aaj yaha marr kyun raha hai? Issiliye nai kyunki  tune meri jaan lene ki koshish ki, ya tune dange karay ya jo bhi crimes tune kiye. Issiliye kyunki tune ek ladki ke pyaar ko challenge.

He holds his collar and drags him to holika. Sumedh pushes Asim in the holika. He calls the troops out of the room.
They come out.

Sumedh:
Tel, ghee dalo holika par.

They do as instructed. Mallika turns to Sumedh. They are just looking at each other. Sumedh walks towards her and takes the stick next to her, holds her arm and takes her near the holika. He lights the stick.

Asim's lifeless eyes stare at them with a little life.

He addes her hand to his hand holding the stick. They light the holika.
Everyone takes rounds around the holika hearing the screams of Asim who is burning in it.
.