Sumedh's confession

Mallika:
Aise kya khade ho?
Sumedh:
Kuch nahi...jo frustration hai woh nikalo..
Mallika:
How the fuck could she say that!? My bf! Not proud of me? Aahhhhhhhhhh!!!
Sumedh:
What do u think? I am proud?
Mallika:
Ofc! I killed Kasim...I am trying to save others, I will kill Asim! They hurted u and now I am revenging that...
Sumedh:
How does that make me proud?
Mallika:
Matlab?
Sumedh:
Mallika....Mallika...I wanted to become a...?
Mallika:
Doc
Sumedh:
And u became a gangster....
Mallika:
For You...
Sumedh:
No Mallika...not for me. I never said kill anyone...i always kept u away from them. I wanted ki tum doc bano...hum chale jaate na yaha se...waha main apna kaam shuru karta koi bhi...tum doc hoti...hum...saath hote.
Mallika:
Whatever I did...I did it for you!
Sumedh:
Yes but I never wanted that.

She started crying. For her it was a very very big shock. Her life purpose seemed to have vanished. She was broken...really.
He cupped her face.

Sumedh:
Its not that I am not at all proud of you...I am...I am proud of you but as much as I would be if u were a dr.
Mallika:
Why didnt u ever say this???
Sumedh:
Because you wanted it...U wanted to destroy them...and Mallika...U have almost succeeded. I dont want you to back off now! I want you to fight...I want you to kill Asim...I am saying this because I know how much this means to you..
Mallika:
Whatever I did....everything....everything has gone in vain!!!!
Sumedh:
No! No! Nothing is useless! Do whatever you want to...but promise me...We will go to Mumbai after this...forever...
Mallika:
I promise!
.
I know very boring part! Will be ending Meherama soon