Sumedh kills Roop

1 week later.

Mallika is in continuous dilemma of how to get back at Asim. After her killing Kasim...Asim has gone mad for real. He had gone to some religious place to seek blessing from god to kill Mallika.
Sumedh is now supporting Mallika.
Mallika is only aiming at Asim. Asim is aiming at Mallika but they both don't know....Roop....Kasim's widow is still yearning for Kasim and is still wanting revenge on her own.

Night.
Sumedh and Mallika were sleeping. They share the same room and bed ofc.
Roop at night 3am enter their room. Its hell dark in her room. Roop saw Mallika sleeping at the left side of the bed. She didn't know that Sumedh and Mallika sleep in same room and she wasn't even concerned abt it.

Roop:
Mallika...aaj..ab...main apne shohar ke katal ka badala tumse lungi...Main Roop Kasim Khan...Tumhari jaan aaj leke rahungi.

Saying this she removes her knife and takes her hand up, ready to stab Mallika in her neck.

Roop:
Mallikaaaaa!!

She shouted which broke Mallika's sleep. She saw some black figures. She immediately turned on the lights. The room became very little lit.
She was Roop's face full of anger and her hand up with murder knife but...Her hand couldn't come down and kill Mallika...Roop's hand was tightly held by Sumedh from behind.
Mallika looked at Sumedh's face. His jews were clutching. He had anger tears.
He held pinned Roop to the wall and took the knife and pointed at her.

Sumedh:
Himmat kaise hui tumhari! Meri Mallika ki jaan lene ki!
Roop:
Uski himmat kaise hui...mere shohar ka katal karne ki!
Sumedh:
Kasim ussi layak tha!
Roop:
Nahi! Mallika ne mujhe meri mohobat se durr kiya hai!
Sumedh:
Aur tumhare Kasim ne bhi kai baar hume alag karne ki koshish ki!
Roop:
Par kiya toh nahi na! Aur jo woh na kar paaye...main karungi!

She silently, quickly takes out her secret knife and throws at Mallika who is standing behind Sumedh.
The knife hits Mallika's shoulder.

Mallika:
Aaaa!
Sumedh:
Mallika!

Sumedh looks back. Taking advantage Roop snatchs the knife from Sumedh and gives him a small cut to stop in on his hand.

Roop goes near Mallika who has fallen down on the floor due to pain.

Roop:
Mera badala pura hua!

Saying this she is again ready to stab Mallika but Sumedh...

Sumedh:
Roop!!!

She turns back. Sumedh is pointing gun at her.

Sumedh:
Chahta toh tumhe peeth par goli bhi maar sakta tha...par main tum jaisa nahi hu jo neend mein ya peeth pecche vaar kare!

He shoots her! Straight in the center of her ribs. She dies on spot. Mallika looks at Sumedh shocked.

Sumedh goes to Mallika and helps her get up. He slided her hair and took a look at her injured shoulder

Sumedh:
Dard ho raha hai?
Mallika:
Thoda. Tumhe?
Sumedh:
Nahi...jyada nahi.
Mallika:
I am sorry...meri wajah se--

Sumedh holds her uninjured hand and pulls her close.
He presses his lips on her lips for a kiss. He kisses her deeply.

Sumedh:
Tumhari wajah se kuch nahi....Jo hai humari wajah se hai.

Mallika hugs Sumedh.

Mallika:
I love you Sumedh.
Sumedh:
I love you too Mallika.

They with heavy voices.
.