Hunt or Be Hunted

Asim returns on the news of Roop's death.

The cremation ground.

Roop's body wrapped in 4 white cloths as per muslim traditions.
She is cremated. Asim is sitting beside her kabar. Her kabar is covered with lilly flowers.

Asim:
Roop. Tumne apni jaan di hai apne shohar ke badle keliye. Garv hai mujhe tumpar. Jo badala tum pura na kar pai...main karunga. Holi...Holika Dehen ko marunga main usse. Jab hindu apne buri yaade, buri addate holi mein jala rahe honge tab Mallika waise hi kisi holi mein jal rahi hogi....aur uska aashiq usse jalta dekhega. Jiss keliye Mallika ne Kasim ko maara...woh Mallika ko marta dekhega. Wada hai mera tumse.

Sumedh sees and over hears everything from his hiding place.

Mallika's house

Sumedh:
Woh chup nahi baithega. Woh aa raha hai tumhe maarne Holi pe!
Mallika:
Taiyaar hu main. Kal Holika dehen hai....kal yaa toh woh maarega, ya toh main jalungi.

She says with determination in her eyes. Sumedh's eyes were filled with concern but he decided not to say a word against Mallika. It was her revenge....for him. She wanted it at any cost. And if he stopped Mallika...Asim woh definitely kill Mallika. Which Sumedh could never afford.

Next day

Mallika's clan preparing for the holika dehen. Mallika was standing there with Sumedh behind her.
Asim...without men...marched towards her on her steep hill. All the men were alerted. They immediately gathered together.

Mallika ordered her men to leave. They all went inside her house and were watching everything.

Asim stood before Mallika. He wore a black leather jacket and black jeans. Eyes full of determination.

Mallika wore black kurta with white Lucknowi design and black jeans. Only knew how the fuck was she going to fight in that kurta. Eyes full of determination

Sumedh wore dark olive green shirt with black jeans. Eyes full of fear.

Asim advanced his steps towards Mallika. Sumedh hurriedly came in between and kept hand on Asim's chest to stop him.

Asim looks at Sumedh fiercely

Sumedh:
Ruk jaa. Matt karo. Enough now. Aur kab takk aise ladte rahoge.
Mallika:
Jab tak dono meinse kou ek marrr nahi jaata.
Sumdh:
Tum chup karo
Asim:
Sahi hai woh. Usne Kasim aur Roop ko maara hai.
Sumedh:
Roop ko maine maara hai...
Asim:
Huh?
Sumedh:
Roop ko Mallika ne nahi maine maara.
Asim:
Haramkhooor!!

Asim punchs Sumedh in his stomach. Mallika holds a falling Sumedh and tells to stay away.

Mallika and Asim are in front of each other....All the ready to fight their last fight
.