Joonie - Little sad

Being little isn't always happy, it's also used as a coping mechanism for Anxiety, PTSD and other mental issues.

So sometimes, being little is more about letting go and being taken care of.

Today was one of those days for little Joonie, he had been working so hard on the recent comeback, and the stress had thrown him into a strange headspace.

He would sometimes just cry, or he would just be silent.

The members knew he was just working through his feelings, but it worried them all the same, they hated seeing their precious Joonie like this.

It was so difficult to settle him, and he was being particularly clingy, wanting to be held and cuddled and praised by whichever member would have him.

Today was one of those days.

Joonie had woken up sobbing, and Jin had gone to soothe him, letting Joonie cling to him.

He had spent most of the morning like that before Jin had to go to dance practice, living Joonie clinging to Yoongi on the sofa.

Yoongi had a movie on, trying to get Joonie to focus on something else, but he just clinged to Yoongi, his face buried in his neck.

"Joonie baby, what's wrong hmm? Can you tell hyungie whats wrong sweetheart..." he said, stroking his back gently.

Joonie just hugged him harder, his diaper crinkling as he shifted more on Yoongis lap, his paci bobbing in and out against Yoongis neck.

Yoongi sighed, sensing he wasn't going to get anywhere, Joonie just wanted to be held.

He was on Jimins lap for dinner, letting Jimin feed hip as Tae played peekaboo, making his dimpled smile appear, meaning he was feeling better and would probably be back to normal tomorrow.

He slept in bed with his Hobi hyung stroking his hair and rubbing his back softly.

He sucked on his paci gently, the noise of it going in and out making Hoseok smile as Joonie held onto his thumb.

He eventually fell asleep, he just needed confort from his hyungies to help relieve his stress, and he loved his hyungies.