7. no going back

When Jimin's hands slide underneath the band of his briefs, his warm hands trailing over the soft skin of Jungkook's ass cheeks, the taller thinks, fuck, this is really happening.

He hadn't been imagining anything and it's still hard to believe for he really tried telling himself that it was just a game and Jimin was just toying with him.

Yet, here he was allowing the smaller to grope his ass and kiss his lips. He could barely fucking believe it.

"Take them off, c'mon," Jimin urges breathlessly, his hands sliding back up.

Jungkook obeys, shit getting even more real when he drags his white briefs off. He gets onto his knees then, Jimin's gaze heady and taking in his cock as Jungkook reaches for his briefs next.

He drags them down and off slowly, one of his hands gripping both of Jimin's ankles as the smaller smirks. He lets go, Jimin's legs spreading wide and Jungkook's eyes taking in the sight of his bare thick cock wordlessly.

He suddenly can't breathe. It's sun-kissed like the rest of him and pink at the head just like Jungkook's own. It's long and thick in an almost perfect size — Jungkook fearing that his own might be too big and awkward in the way it slightly curves.

To his surprise, Jimin quickly sits up on his knees to whisper appraisal, one hand finding Jungkook's hip and the other wrapping around his cock. "I knew it was big but..." he seems amazed as he looks from Jungkook's ragged expression to his dick, his ringed hand dragging slowly from the base up. "Shit, I can't wait to feel you inside of me."

Jungkook's chest stutters and his stomach swoops, the feeling of Jimin's hand on him so deliciously hot that he moans.

"Touch me," Jimin says against his lips, their noses brushing and hair mingling. His thumb presses into the tip of Jungkook's cock and he groans, reaching out shakily.

It's weird and he lets go immediately, Jimin sighing breathlessly before urging him on. "It's okay, touch me, try again."

His thumb smears the precum leaking from Jungkook's tip around the head and Jungkook's hips twitch, his hand reaching out once more.

It's strange to feel another man's dick in his hand. Jimin's big and lengthy but his veins are different and the angle isn't familiar. He strokes once in curiosity and Jimin sucks in a shaky breath before whispering. "Again."

Jungkook does it again and Jimin kisses him, pressing close.

He's so close that Jungkook can feel his fist against his own. A whole-body shiver runs through him when the smaller starts to jerk him off, his lips pulling away from Jungkook's own to spit a filthy line of clear drool onto both of their cocks.

"I wanna feel you come inside of me," Jimin says huskily, their hands moving much slicker now.

He groans, eyes widening at the smaller's word. For him to... well do that then they'd have to have unprotected sex.

And well, Jungkook's never had unprotected sex (let alone homosexual sex). Was it common for Jimin to engage in such? Isn't that risky?

"I don't think that's safe hyung—"

"Wanna feel you naked and throbbing inside of me," He breathes heavily against Jungkook's lips and the taller's eyes squeeze shut tightly as that overfamiliar euphoric feeling swiftly catches up to him. "Filling me up all wet and warm with this big fucking—"

Jungkook chokes on his moan, Jimin's hands tightening at the base of his cock as he spills suddenly, his own hand still jerking Jimin's cock and his thumb pressing deep.