4. jimin: 1, jungkook: 0

Seeing as he's the last one out the door, Jimin makes him drive home. Jungkook thinks that's just an excuse for Jimin to sleep some more, the other still bare-chested and leaning against the door with the most miserable expression ever.

"What did you even take?" Suji scoffs when Jungkook pulls over at some point to let Jimin puke.

"I didn't take—" another spew comes up and Jungkook worries that he's going to tip over, his hands holding his knees shakily as he dry heaves. "Anything," he finishes not very gracefully.

"Don't lie Jimin-ah," Taehyung warns, voice teasing as he crosses his arms.

Jimin flips him off, Taehyung tattling in retaliation. "He took acid, smoked weed, and did a line all on top of drinking."

Suji looks outraged. "For you to be so picky you sure do a lot of drugs!"

Jimin gets into the car with a glare that he directs especially at Taehyung. "Shut up," he tells his sister before turning straight and lighting a smoke.

"Don't be mad at me, you did it to yourself."

"Say Jimin?" Miko starts as soon as Jungkook's back on the road. "Where did you go last night anyway?"

Jimin responds through a heavy puff, his voice sarcastic. "Where do you think?"

Miko grumbles, her Japanese accent coming out strong and thick. "You're no fun. How do you get laid and continue to be grumpy?"

"Maybe I didn't get fucked hard enough," Jimin responds dryly.

Taehyung and Miko both laugh, Suji rolling her eyes dramatically and Jungkook keeping his hands tight on the steering wheel in order not to react.

"More like good enough," Taehyung quips, and Miko sniggers, the duo basically unstoppable when it comes to teasing Jimin.

"Jealousy isn't a good look on you Taehyung," Jimin says evenly and Taehyung scoffs a rare, odd-sounding noise.

"I could never be jealous. You know where home is," he plays along and Jimin guffaws loudly, "No one does it like me and you know this."

"Whatever you say," Jimin hums, taking another drag of his cigarette as he leans back in his seat.

"Oh, you don't agree? Why do you always come back then?" Taehyung retorts and it's like Jungkook's suddenly imagining things when he looks out of the corner of his eyes and takes in Jimin's, sheepish — blushing — expression.

It's not something he could have ever envisioned, the man's face looking youthful and exuberant as a palette of rosy shades find his sickly pale face.

Jungkook snaps his eyes back to the road, his stomach stirring as Jimin responds, shrugging.

"You know why."

But Jungkook doesn't so someone please explain he begs internally. Nonetheless, Taehyung just hums, Jungkook catching a glimpse of his smirk through the rearview mirror from where he sits in the middle seat. He pokes at his cheek as he wonders if the two are joking right now or serious.

"I do," Taehyung says and they leave it at that, Miko joking that they should just date each other.

Suji grumbles in dismay while Jimin and Taehyung snort almost simultaneously, the latter asking her about Hoseok and changing the subject.

"Hoseok said you had Jungkook up all night with how loud you two were banging!"

Miko moues in embarrassment, Suji pursing her lips in order not to laugh. "You heard us Jungkook? Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed!"