EPISODE 1: THE BEGINNING OF THE END [4]

People reacted differently after the dokkaebi disappeared. Some people tried to get out of the train while others called the police.

As all the others where doing something i honestly didnt care about I was trying to recall what happened in Ways of Survival, I dont have thr best memory so this is gonna be a problem...

Let me think... How should I survive in this new world?

"The prime minister is making a speech!" Someone called out making everyone pay attention to their phones

There was no need to enter a search term. It was because the first result for all portal sites was 'Prime Minister's Speech.' Of course, I already knew the content of the video.

-To all my fellow citizens, unidentified terrorists are currently active in an unspecified number of areas, including Seoul.

The contents of the speech were simple. The current government would mobilize all means and methods to fight the terrorists, and there would never be any negotiations. Thus, everyone should confidently continue with their lives...
I hadn't thought much of it when I read the novel, but now I was a bit shocked when hearing those words. Terrorism... Yes, that would be more comfortable.

"But where is the president? Why is the prime minister making the speech?"

"The president has already been hit."

"What? Really?"

"I'm not sure. A Naver comment―"

"Shit, then it is fake!"

Of course, I knew it wasn't a fake comment.

"Uwaaaaack! What?"

People dropped their phones as gunshots were heard from all over. It originated from their smartphones.
Chiiiik, there was a loud sound, and blood filled the screen.

After a moment, people held their breaths as they realized what had happened.

"P-Prime Minister..."

The prime minister had died. His head had exploded in real-time. There were several more sounds like gunfire before the screen became silent. The next thing that appeared on the screen was a dokkaebi.

[Everyone, I've told you already. This isn't a game like 'terrorism.']

People were at a loss for words as their mouths gaped open like dumb goldfish.

[Do you still not understand? This won't do. Do you still feel like this is a game?]

It felt so ominous because his tone was so relaxed. Subconsciously.

[Haha, according to the data, the people of this country are very good at games. So, why don't I try raising the difficulty?]

Beeep. A huge timer appeared in the air. At the same time, it started decreasing rapidly.

[The remaining time has been decreased by 10 minutes.]

[There are 10 minutes remaining.]

[If the first killing doesn't occur within the next five minutes, all lives in that carriage will be wiped out.]

"W-What is this? Is it a joke?"

"Didn't you hear the message just now? Hey, didn't you hear it?"

I sat there think of who I should kill, this is survival of the fittest, I should just kill them...

As some trued to escape a message came up.

[All types of access to the carriage will be restricted until the scenario is complete.]

Along with this message, people were thrown back from the iron door like they had hit a transparent barrier.

"W-What is this?"

Once again, the voice of the dokkaebi rang out, [Haha, there are some places that are quite fun while other places haven't started yet. Okay, this is a special service. I will show you what will happen if nothing occurs in the next five minutes.]

A giant screen appeared in the subway. The place that appeared on the screen was a classroom. Girls in their navy blue school uniform were shaking.

A boy bit his fingernails and muttered, "...Is that the school uniform of Daepong?"

Beep beep beep beep― An ominous beeping sound was heard.
Then the high school girls started to scream.

[The given time has run out.]
[Paid settlement will begin.]

Once the announcement ended, the heads of the high school girls sitting in the front row exploded.

One by one, one by one again... More and more heads exploded. The high school girls screamed and ran toward the classroom doors or windows.

"Ahh, uh, how―"

Cleaning tools broke and nails were torn out, but the doors didn't open. No one could get out.

Peong, peeong. The heads of the high school girls continued to burst. Then a high school girl strangled her friend, who died with a groan. After a while, the only thing that remained on the screen was the last schoolgirl looking around.

[#Bay23515 channel. Daepong Girls' High School, Year 2 Class B survivor: Lee Jihye.]

The figure of the girl on the screen disappeared. Then the dokkaebi asked, [How is it? Interesting?]

The dokkaebi spoke with a smile, but people weren't looking at the screen anymore. The people who made eye contact were gradually moving away from each other.

"Shit! What is this?"

_____________________________________

A/N : Hello Readers, I want to thank you all for reading and voting on this book, Next chapter is when things really start to get interesting so make sure to read that one, Goodbye and have a wonderful Day/Night