DERANGED [5]

KIM DOKJA POV :

It would be quite a ludicrous sight if anyone else saw it. A large adult man was being grabbed by the neck and hanging like a monkey.

I could see Lee Hyunsung looking this way from across the bridge. His expression was anxious but he couldn’t actually see what was going on here. It was due to the safety ward. I could see over there but they couldn’t see here.

“Name.”

“What?”

“What is your name?”

Look at this indifferent way of talking, just like a main character. But it wasn’t good to provoke him here.

“Kim Dokja.”

“A strange name.”

“I’ve heard that a lot.”

At this moment, my stomach sank in and felt turned inside out as Yoo Jonghyuk’s fist hit it.

“…Ugh.”

Despite having skin that a knife bounced off, the attack was very painful.

“You have a solid body. Have you already mastered the use of coins?”
“It is the same with you…”

Bam. There was a hit to my stomach again. I barely managed to swallow back a groan.

This guy, the level of his strength was at least 15. It was at this scale despite only one main and one sub scenario occurring. Indeed, natural born monsters were different.

“Stop the unnecessary answer. Only answer what I ask from now on. Understood?”

I didn’t answer. I thought maybe this might happen. However, this was the worst situation that I desperately hoped would never happen.
In the beginning, Yoo Jonghyuk was more intimidating than any other figure.

His personality had worn out after going through regression three times. His principles were cut away in order to maintain his sense of self. The current Yoo Jonghyuk would never hesitate for the sake of his purpose.

“Your answer?”

“…I will.”

“Use honorifics.”

“What if I don’t want to?”

This time, I raised both hands to block the fist. The pain felt like my bones had broken but the shock was dissipated. Yoo Jonghyuk’s eyes widened like he was a bit surprised.

[The character ‘Yoo Jonghyuk’ is on guard against you.]

Then it didn’t matter. I wasn’t going to be a punching bag just because he was the main character.

“I’m sorry but you are younger than me, pro gamer Yoo Jonghyuk-ssi. Therefore, you should be the one using honorifics.”

“…You know me?”

“I know. I am the employee of a game company."

It was a lie. Even if I worked for a game company, it was impossible to memorize the names of all professional gamers. In addition, until recently, ‘Yoo Jonghyuk’ was just a character in a novel.

“You are famous. At one time, I was a fan.”

Being famous was just a setting of the plot. However, it wasn’t a lie that I was a ‘fan.’

I liked, hated, grumbled and cheered Yoo Jonghyuk on. That’s why I stuck with Yoo Jonghyuk for over 3,000 chapters.

“Fan. I haven’t heard that in a long time.”