DERANGED [4]

KIM DOKJA POV :

At this moment, Yoo Sangah shouted.

“Dokja-ssi! Behind you!”

I reflexively leaned forward as a bloody fist came flying through the air. It was a familiar fist covered with energy.

I felt something falling towards me and instinctively kicked out. I didn’t need to look back to know what was behind me.

A grade 9 human type, demonic person. Human mutants infected with black ether.

That’s why demonic people were classified as a high-risk species, despite being grade 9. Demonic people made from a normal human base were no different from zombies, but it was particularly dangerous if their hosts were different.

I saw the badge of the school student with a damaged head.

“…Kim Namwoon.”

The guy whose head burst a few minutes ago was now aiming for me as a demonic person.

Kim Namwoon’s vocal cords that burst out were in a bizarre shape.

“Kuweeeoooh.”

[Exclusive skill, Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint Lv. 1 has been activated!]
[This person doesn’t have any consciousness. The skill Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint will be cancelled.]
Damn, it was as expected.

Chwaack!

My thigh was scratched by Kim Namwoon’s overgrown black fingernails.

A pain that felt like a burn spread through my leg. The skin which hadn’t been cut by a knife was now torn by fingernails.

This was the main reason why demonic people were dangerous. The demonic people became several times stronger than when they were human.

“Yoo Sangah-ssi, immediately―”

I felt something as I spoke. Without looking back, I could see what was going on.

“Let me go! Let go! Dokja-ssi! Dokja-ssi!”

Han Myungoh, who had just been limping, was carrying Yoo Sangah over one shoulder and moving across the bridge at an astonishing rate.

[The constellation ‘Secretive Plotter’ admires how easy you are to fool.]
[The constellation ‘Demon-like Judge of Fire’ is impressed with your sacrifice.]
[100 coins have been sponsored.]

…Indeed. Planning to leave me?

By the way, the way he was running was a little strange. Despite being on one leg, he was running as fast as an Olympic athlete.

This couldn’t be the exclusive skill of Han Myungoh, who had a big belly. Therefore, it must be the stigma of his sponsor.

[The One-legged Swift Horse]
And I already knew the constellation who provided that stigma. I used Character List on the distant Han Myungoh.

[The information of this person can’t be read in ‘Character List.’]
Once again, Character List didn’t work properly.

If I remembered correctly, the stigma of ‘One-legged Swift Horse’ came from the constellation Lame Trickster.
Lame Trickster didn’t give any stigmas in the mental barrier system. In addition, Han Myungoh couldn’t possess such a skill from the beginning. In other words, my skill failed not because of Han Myungoh’s ability.

…I was stupid.

I looked at the message window floating in front of me and laughed.
[This person isn’t registered in