02

Jeongwoo got awake because of the noises; something like nursery rhythm. It comes from the living room. Remain energy, he forced himself getting up; body feels sore.

He looks around, adjusting his blurry vision for second only to find out Haruto wasn't beside him anymore "where did Ruto go early in the morning?"

He know too well that Haruto is not a morning person, for your information he wakes up late like he usually gets up at noon. And they end up arguing with it. Jeongwoo won't let Haruto go alone, he'd keep nagging the whole day.

"What a father with problems waking up late?"

"People who woke up late often experience health problem! Do you hear me, Watanabe?"

"If you die too soon then what I am gonna do without you?"

"Please fix your problem, Watanabe Haruto!"

"You can't never be a dad this way!"

It was the same boring nagging that Jeongwoo often throw towards the Japanese. Good thing, Haruto still got patience in him so he won't speak a thing expect nods.

Put a bathrobe as he walk out of the room, searching for the disturbing sounds but soon as he reach at that one specific space to where a dancing Haruto with children's show played on television's screen. He frozen still. There's no way, Haruto who'd always wear blank yet serious expression is now happily jump and shaking his body in joy.

"The wheels on the bus go round and around, round and round~"

Haruto sing his heart out, spinning around.

Too loud actually, Jeongwoo doubt if ever their neighbour could hear them. Folded arms on his chest, eyes focus at the dancing Japanese. Form a smile whenever the taller one hit high note using his deep voice.

"The babies on the bus go wah wah wah~" Minding his own business, Haruto tried to sing at the top of his lung.

On the other hand, Jeongwoo shook his head in disbelief. Energetic Haruto is so cute.

"He's going to be a great dad for sure."

After a while, Haruto catch his husband were staring at him and so he shyly put the volume lower "Good morning babe. How w-was your sleep?"

"What are you doing, Ruto?" Loosen his folded hand, taking step by step right through Haruto's direction.

"Um singing?" He sounds unsure.

"I see" Jeongwoo said, make his thinking face before divert eyes on confuse Haruto "shall we spend the rest of the day together? Or are you busy?"

"Y-yeah we should." Scratching the back of his neck, looks away. Too shy knowing that the fact Jeongwoo watches him doing childish thing a while ago.

"Good, now go take a shower so we can have breakfast together." Jeongwoo respond with a smile, struggle to not burst into laughter.

Lucky for Haruto, his husband takes his leave after that.

"F*ck, he caught me?!" The older blame himself for acting like a fool.

"Ruto-yah, breakfast is ready. Hurry up." Loud voice coming downstairs.

"Babe!" He shouted "I forget to bring my towel."

He's not even at the age who become forgetful but why the hell is he forget to take the towel with him?

No respond but soon he heard steps walking directly to the bathroom. Knocks made him smirk with not so innocent thought.

"Here, take this." Jeongwoo hand over the mentioned towel with closes eyes.

"Can't reach it." Haruto teasingly muttered, motioning the Korean to come a little closer.

"What's the point of having long arms then?" Getting a bit tension, unknowingly Jeongwoo glare at his n*ked husband.

"WHAT THE H*LL---" He screamed "WHERE'S YOUR CLOTH?"

"Idiot." Haruto concluded, drag Jeongwoo by the hand inside the bathroom.

Trapped the short guy between his muscular arms obviously preventing him to leave "why is my baby so damn attractive?"

"Ruto stop---"

"Who told you to be this attractive hm?" Turning on the shower and so Haruto pinned himself against the smaller's body "I can't help it, I'm sorry."

The last lines keep lingering around the tan skinned boy's ear before knowing that he's now unclothed, Haruto's hands work better than anything.

Skin to skin, Haruto can feel how the desirable's nipples being pressed against his chest. He turned on in a nick of time. With no thought of letting the short guy speak, he went to bite the bottom lip of Jeongwoo asking for entrance. Naughty as he was, the Korean shut his mouth tightly; bitting his lips into thin lines.

That's it, Haruto lose his patience.

No one can resist Haruto but what happen to Jeongwoo?

Okay, we need a solution.

Without waste a minute, Haruto start rubbing the soft thighs of Jeongwoo lustfully in slow motion. To his surprise, the Korean moaning, breathing hardly "Ruto-yah w-we should um s-stop..."

"No one stopping, baby. You're in good hands, don't worry just enjoy." Haruto gaze through the latter's pleading eyes, showing strong feelings of sexual desire.

Leaving with no choice, Jeongwoo open his mouth giving access to the dominant guy.

Shove his wet tongue inside, tasting every sweet angle of the younger, Haruto groan in pleasure "you taste so good baby~"

Just Haruto move towards the beautiful neck of the Korean, licking it like a food he ever taste, and again placed love marks on it. Proud kind of face plastered on his, Park Jeongwoo only belong to him. A sudden flashback where he used to be the most possessive boyfriend, makes him laugh to himself.

"Mmm..."Jeongwoo swear he wasn't prepare enough for this, where did Haruto get such energy in the morning?

Moaning messily the moment where his Japanese's husband plays with his nipples.

Out of nowhere, the taller guy put the pinkish n*pples inside his w*t mouth as saliva start dripping down to his chin "this is mine." He claimed, looking up at Jeongwoo.

"If we got kids then it won't be yours anymore, honey." Beam a smile, to get a clear view of his gorgeous looking husband Jeongwoo brushed the fluffy hair way up.

"W-we can just share, I believe little Watanabe and Park won't mind."

"You think so?" Jeongwoo raise a brow.

"Yah, stop doubting your own husband." To shut his talkative Korean's husband, Haruto immediately catch those lips in him before position them in front of the mirror wherein he's at the back.

Entering his beloved person as slow as he can, don't want Jeongwoo to get hurt "you're so beautiful baby" he seductively said, looking at their reflection through the giant mirror.

"Haruto?"

"Hm yes darling?"

"How many pairs of kid do you want?"

Haruto stop functioning once the 'kids' word hover in his ear. Does it mean Jeongwoo agree with the idea of having kids?

"Three pairs so SIX!" He exclaimed.

"Then let's work on it." Jeongwoo ended the conversation.

Haruto can clearly hear the world is cheering for him, this was the best moment ever. After a week of trying, his husband finally come to his decision to get a baby.

"Tiny treasure will born into the world~"

a/n: who's excited for the newborn? because i am. i got names for the babies last week ahaha ≧ω≦