16

5 months later₊‧⁺˖

"Do papa looks weird, boys?" Jeongwoo questioned, staring at his reflection through mirror.

"Nah, papa much prettier wearing this fitted top." Hiroto answered without blinking his eyes. Stunned by Jeongwoo's current appearance; white fitted top and an oversize brown jeans.

"As for me..." Jeonghoon make thinking face before added "...papa do looks weird, I mean papa's big tummy will be the centre of attention in the party."

"Yah how can you say that, dummy?" The older boy gives slight punch over his younger brother's head.

"Ck, I'm just telling the truth." Jeonghoon hissed in irritation. Really, this stupid-straightforward behavior came from Haruto. They can be very honest and end up hurting someone feeling without acknowledged anything.

"The older you get, the stupid you got." Hiroto mocked as he shook a head.

"Bla, bla, bla..Roto hyung ugly." The younger Watanabe stated.

And yes, pillow fight begin as one of them keep on nagging. Hiroto being the first one throwing a pillow right into his little brother's teasing face. Jeonghoon who won't know to give in, hurriedly hit his hyung's head with much bigger pillow earning loud whimper from the latter. The real fight finally started as the twins parted themselves three meters away from their pregnant papa. After all, papa Woo's safety are more important than theirs.

"Take this you ugly creature!" The older twin harshly bumping their forehead together.

"Auch!" Jeonghoon shout in pain, rubbing his forehead.

"How was that? Not enough huh?" With smirk display on his lips, Hiroto simply asked. Honestly speaking, he do feel the same pain but gotta play it cool or he will lose the 'hyung' label.

"Uh, it wasn't painful at all." The latter lied "Is that all you got, weakest hyung?" He mocked, pouring fuel to the fire.

The lines resulting Hiroto to take further action and so he angirly step on the younger's toes.

"Argh! Roto hyung the ugliest!" The youngest Watanabe dramatically scream out. The pain is bearable actually, it just Jeonghoon find it funny witnessing his hyung's angry expression. So ugly and annoying hehe~

"Jeongie, Roto-yah stop the fight already." Jeongwoo speak out in the middle, hoping that his Japanese husband would come and cleared the air between the naughty babies.

"No, papa. Jeongie will get his revenge today." Jeonghoon answered while pulling out the older's front hair.

"Ugh as if you can." The much older twin rolled his eyes.

And again, they continue the undone battle as one of them quickly search for a toy sword and the other looking for their papa Woo's favourite wood broom. Magically, the Watanabes find the needed things in a nick of time. Both reaching at the same spot wherein Jeongwoo staring blankly towards his babies. Really, there's no peace living with the twins. Sometimes he'll be wondering why would Hiroto and Jeonghoon have different personalities? Like, they literally twins.

Headache attacking the pregnant Korean when the little Watanabes distancing themselves from him. Despite with the rebellious behaviour that they got, Hiroto and Jeonghoon always put their papa's safety in the first place. It's like they can be guardian and devil at the same time.

The twins bowed down at Jeongwoo before start fighting.

Loud bumping sounds between the wood broom and toy sword can be heard all around the room. Both flooded with sweats considering the battle had been going on for like 20 minutes by now.