14

The heavy rain getting worst as strong wind passes through Haruto's soaked body. Yet it didn't stop him from walking along behind the duck. Sure, it was cold but his heart is even colder  due to Jeongwoo's sincere smile towards Yoshi display in mind.

"Woo-yah..." Drying up the hurtful tears away, he start fastened his steps.

The duck a metre away making him sigh deeply knowing his legs went numb, vision got blurry and heart racing abnormally.

"Am I gonna die..? Today..?" Still forcing himself to get near the animal, Haruto's feel a deep pain in the head. His vision gets even worst as he can see stars roaming all over and darkness hits him right after.

"Mine...Woo is m-mine..." The last lines being spoken up earning someone's attention whose standing not so far from the Japanese.

-

Ruto!

Ruto!

Ruto..!

"Why does this sounds like heaven? The voice...is music to my ear, so sweet like candy. Can I have a taste?" Hearing the familiar honey-like voice, Haruto can't help but to be a little selfish. Wanting the owner of the heavenly voice to be his.

Daddy!

Dad-dy...

Daddy...HUWAAA..!

"Pfft, what the—that kinda sounds like the mini me. So loud and annoying..." He utters, laughing at his old little self who used to be cold and naughty.

"Ruto-yah." Warm smoothie cheek great his, the latter forcefully pressed their cheeks together. Second later, his face flooded with warm liquid making him to instantly gets up.

"Ruto...w-why..." Look at his sweet Korean husband, he is in tears.

"Baby." He muttered, hugging the latter tightly.

Yet his husky voice making Jeongwoo shivers as electricity attack his weak heart. Maybe this wasn't the perfect time to feel this...um...needy but Haruto's pale face, uncombed hair and sleepy eyes are the greatest combination. How can someone actually resist all of these?

Tiny grip on the hand taking Jeongwoo back to reality.

"Papa...Jeongie wanna hug daddy too..." The younger notified, both cheeks stained with tears.

"Sure, darling but remember to not hug daddy too tight." Jeongwoo reminded although he himself broke the reminder in the first place.

"Okay, papa—"

"Roto wanna join along!" The older twin speak up create small smile in the tanned skin's face.

"Go ahead, Watanabes." Jeongwoo nod, allowing the twins to comfort their sick daddy.

Receiving confirmation from their papa Woo, Hiroto and Jeonghoon hurriedly throw themselves into Haruto's warm arms. Good thing, the Japanese still got the energy to handle those two naughty boys.

"Daddy Ruto, please don't be sick!" Jeonghoon said, rubbing his face against the muscular guy's chest.

"Daddy..." Hiroto merely looks up, staring right into Haruto's soul and then sincerely cleared "we promise to share papa Woo's milk with daddy..!"

The last lines made the room fell silence. Yoshi on the other side widened his eyes, like really, is his cold hearted boss obsessed with Jeongwoo's nipples? Meanwhile the doctors had biggest smile on their face, probably find cute towards those heartwarming moments.