07

Luckily Jeongwoo still got the sympathy in him and bored as well so they manage to go out for a day.

Watanabe family get entered into not so fancy restaurant near to a lake. Walking side by side, Hiroto and Jeonghoon had their gaze hovering around heart filled with excitement.

Since Hiroto is kinda picky one when it comes to food, Jeongwoo had to be careful.

"Roto-yah, what do you want to eat?" The Korean asked, looking at his little baby.

Hiroto pointing out the menu "this!"

"Oh hamburger?"

"No no, bread is the name." Hiroto corrected Jeongwoo even though it was clearly hamburger that he had been pointed out.

"We should learn how to read sometimes." Jeongwoo chuckles earning sulking expression from Hiroto.

"Daddy..." Jeonghoon speak after, gripping the Japanese's pants.

"Hm? What is it, Jeongie?" Taking a glance towards his son before adding "you need something?"

"I want to play outside." He requested, aware if ever his daddy won't approve his wish.

"Okay, but eat comes first. Got it?" Too cute to handle, Haruto bumped his nose against Jeonghoon's, rubbing it aggressively.

"Got it captain!" He shout out.

Waiting for about 15 minutes and their order arrived.

Hiroto happen to be the first one to dig in, without waste a minute he take the hamburger in his small grip and was about to munch it. Yet the hamburger couldn't fit into his mouth. Struggling for few seconds with zero energy left, the little boy make his last attempt to swallow that one big hamburger in one go. Praying for him to not get choke.

On the other side, Jeonghoon stuffing his mouth with fried pickles.

"Let's go for a walk. Shall we?" Jeongwoo voiced out with munching mouth.

Frowning cause it's so good, Haruto agree to whatever his husband told him so.

It's time for them to get up and outside for some real-life fun. Since the married couple packing little ones, playground become the first option for fun and exercise.

Scream in joy, running their feet all over the place. The twins having their best time together; riding see-saws, playing at the giant slides and get on top of the mini rock-climbing. As the couple sitting at the bench, observing the kids who had been laughing all the way during the playtime.

Discovering new talent, Hiroto stand over the swing holding tightly over the rope "look I'm too good for this! I bet you can't never defeat me, Jeongie!"

Building strength and a bit of courage, Jeonghoon did the same "nooo not, when you have me to compare to."

Seeing the monkey like boys, Jeongwoo teasing uttered "Look your genetics made them acting like monkey."

"Speaking of that, I can be the naughtiest in bed too."

What could be more embarrassing than hearing such spicy lines as Jeongwoo's face start heating up to the point he wanted to pinch those thigh of Haruto.

"If so then I would like to be a top." The Korean cleared his throat.

"But with one condition." Leaning closer as one of his hand sneakily grab the smaller one's waist.

"Sure, what it is?" Jeongwoo played along.

"Make out session have to be 2-3 hours a day which means you got full time to please me." Haruto replied, plastered smirk in the lips.