05

His stomach keep growl, wanting to be feed. It's currently 2 am. Jeongwoo rubs his eyes, searching for Haruto in the room but he wasn't there.

The moment he get out of bed, his body feels sore and is super tired. Twisting the knob, decided to fulfill his tummy's request. Soon as the Korean reach at the specific place to where various of foods being placed on, he didn't wait any longer but to just shove cookies inside.

Colourful pancakes gain his attention and so the tan skinned was about to put one of them inside but long arms wrapped around his waist, pulling his body closer "I love you woo."

It's been a while. Haruto barely call him by that nickname.

"Don't torture me this way. I'm not your stronger army." Warm breath blows over the Korean's bare neck "I'm weak when it comes to you."

"What did I do, Haru?"

"You ignore me. My existence wasn't matter to you anymore." Haruto pout, tighten the hold against his Korean husband's small figure.

Good thing, Jeongwoo doesn't find his husband smells bad anymore. Maybe it's the side effect of pregnancy.

"I'm not, Ruto."

"You said I smells like shit." The taller one pull over, turning his husband to face him "you have something to tell me?"

"Nope." Within a second Jeongwoo could feel his stomach growling like beast "but I want to eat something spicy and the best of all something like cheesy." He start making face; brows knitted together, lips being pushed forward intimate the yellow little duck shows.

"Sure, darling~"Haruto adore those expression ever, if he could be honest he can watch it over and over again without getting bored.

Months later, Jeongwoo's tummy getting bigger making him to cry out loud. Well he wasn't sure what's going on him.

"Ruto-yah! Am I dying?" He scream out from upstairs.

Without responding, Haruto hurriedly run upstairs. Leaving his work behind. Because of his pregnant beloved one, he had to work from home.

"Watanabe Haruto! Come faster!" He shout on top of his lung.

"I'm here, Jeongwoo---" As the Japanese open the door he saw topless Jeongwoo with only boxer on.

"My stomach feels weird. Is there any worm inside? I wanna go to hospital."

"Baby..."

"Let's go for check up!" Jeongwoo seem clueless, probably wasn't aware of himself carrying babies inside.

"Jeongwoo-yah, you're pregnant." Haruto went to hug the Korean, buried his face against the long neck of Jeongwoo "thank you for letting little Watanabe coming to world."

"Stop saying nonsense, Ruto-yah and let's go to hospital." The smaller denied.

"Listen to me Woo" Cupping both Jeongwoo's cheeks, staring right through the black sparkling eyes with tears on the side "you are with my child."

"Then how come I didn't know about it. Seriously I don't have any idea what's going on to me over the past months." Jeongwoo smiles in happiness, tearing up while saying so.

The shocking news comes after. Jeongwoo having twins.

Well during his first trimester ultrasound, the doctor told him there's two little treasures in him.

And through a pregnancy blood test shows that the Korean carrying two babies at a time.

Counting days, it was almost a month before Jeongwoo's due date in pregnancy. Still they hasn't doing gender's test against the babies. So like it's going to be surprise.

That one peaceful night, Haruto help his husband to sleep; giving pats over the big tummy of Jeongwoo, and second later pecking little by little on it.

"Daddy can't wait to see you guys." Talking to the tummy as Haruto continuously leaves wet kisses at it. "be healthy and don't let papa Woo in pain, you hear me?"

Jeongwoo giggles as he can feel the babies's movement in two different parts of his stomach "I guess they won't sleep a wink tonight."

"Oh should I tell you guys a bedtime story? It'll help, I promise." The Japanese bend down, asking his babies before brought his face towards the younger "a story between papa Woo and daddy Ruto."

-

"Dine in or take me out?" Jeongwoo casually asked, seductively lick his bottom lips.

"Oh my Woo, you can't be this sexy or I'm gonna be in trouble." The Japanese close his vision, trying to not get effected by these.

"Answer me." Pouting was his favourite thing now.

"I would love to take my three beloved out for tonight." Haruto deliver his best smile, staring towards his husband's tummy.

Before anything else, Haruto dialed Yoshi's number so he can spend his time with Jeongwoo at the passenger seat along the way to the restaurant.

"Say ah. Take this." Jeongwoo offer the older Japanese piece of cake.

"No, it's okay Jeong--- I mean Watanabe Jeongwoo." But Yoshi refuse to eat seeing how happy his ex-lover is, no he couldn't bare witness Jeongwoo is now with Watanabe's twins.

"Then I won't let you teach my child how to ride bicycle." Putting down the piece of strawberry cake on plate as Jeongwoo threaten the poor Japanese guy.

"Fine." Mouth shaped with an 'ah', placing his face in front of Jeongwoo "bring it in!"

Without a single warn, Jeongwoo playfully shove the piece of cake into Yoshi's mouth, unfortunately half of the cream fell off to the Japanese's laps.

"I'm so sorry, Yoshi-yah." The Korean gets up from the seat, helping the mentioned guy to clean up. "I swear to God, I didn't mean to---"

Out of habit, Yoshi grab his wrist stopping Jeongwoo "be careful"

"O-okay."

The gaze he is giving make the Korean's face heat up a bit, just to be clear it was bit too intense. Old people says those whose pregnant holding indifferent attraction, beautifully interesting. Whoever saw them might catch feeling or even worst fall for their beauty in meantime.

In Yoshi's case, the attraction got him caught off guard.

Jeongwoo insanely beautiful.

Haruto wave his hand from afar signalling them that he already paid the bills.

"L-let's go." Yoshi awkwardly muttering.

"Yeah go."

Sooner than expected, it was the delivery date where babies would come out.

"Congratulations, you got twin boys."

Tears of happiness can be clearly spotted in Haruto's eyes "good job, woo-yah. You're so strong that's one of many reason I love you."

Loving husband as he was, the Japanese embrace Jeongwoo in his arms "God is good. I asked for happiness, he gave you."

"Any names for the babies?"

"Hiroto and Jeonghoon."

Jeongwoo's gaze soften hearing the given names, looks like his Japanese's husband was well-prepared; no wonder he'd be excited whenever it comes to babies.

Anyway, Jeongwoo praying for a better life. Hopefully there isn't much chaos in everyday with Watanabe's twins.

a/n: sorry whether the names didnt suit well 〒_〒. Wanted to say this so much ♡thank you for reading♡