Tree house

Luke's POV
She is beautiful, i mean her eyes are just so...interesting. Im sitting in a lounger, by the lake. Im just watching her, oh lord luke, you are such a perv. Be a man, go talk to her. I stood up, and walked over to her, i sat on the dock next to her. Her toes were swaying in the water, as she played with the sleeves of her shirt. She didn't look at me. I tapped her on the shoulder, and she jumped back a bit, her head shooting towards me then back down to the water.
"Im sorry, i didn't mean to scare you" i said
She didn't say anything. Maybe she doesn't want to talk to me. She looks a little bit like she does, but she looks scared as well.
"Im luke, what's your name?" I asked
She twiddled her hands, opened her mouth to speak, but then looked away.
"Im not gonna bite" i laughed. She smiled slightly, there was something tht was bugging her.
"Hey are you okay?" I asked
She nodded, and stood up to walk away, i just followed her.
"Um L-luke i don't know w-why your following me but d-don't waste your t-time" she stuttered nervously, staring at her feet.
"Why, you seem like a girl i would like to get to know" i said
"I-im not" a tear fell on her cheek.
"Oh don't cry, I'm sorry" i started panicking
"I-its not your fault, n-no worries" she stuttered. I grabbed her hand, but she quickly removed it, she still followed me though. I led her to a tree house in the forest, that was off of the lake. I made her go first, so i knew she would go up. We sat in the middle of the tree house.
"So whats your name?" I asked
"Sophie" she whispered
"A beautiful name, fits you perfectly" i said, and she blushed, looking away.
"You know, sophie, you haven't even taken a good look at me, maybe im ugly" i said laughing.
"Your nice, so who cares" she whispered
"I was trying to get you to look at me" i said
"Why?"
"I want to see your eyes"
"I barely know you, luke, besides I'm not your type" she said quietly.
"Well, i barely know you, so how can you say you are not my type, and I'm fine with being your best friend anyway" i smiled
"Friend?" She smiled
"Yeah BEST friend" i emphasized best.
She giggle and blushed again. She was still a very hidden, and quiet girl, but i will figure her out. Besides she will be my new BEST FRIEND.
"Um sophie, do you maybe wanna meet me here tomorrow again?" I asked
"Um maybe, i dont know"
"Okay, maybe" and with that she left.