Confrontation

Luke's POV
"MIKEY!!!" I yelled, bursting through his front door.
"Jeez bro, calm your shit" he said calmly
"Where the fuck is Calum and Ashton" as i said that, they walked into living room.
"Bro whats up?" Calum asked
"Don't you dare call me bro" i yelled
"Dude spit it out"
"Sophie!"
"Oh shit" all the boys said in sync.
"I met sophie, why the fuck would you do that to her"
"She told you?!" Mikey yelled.
"No you guys did, she just gave me names, and pieced it together, you dip shits"
"She is so gonna get it" ashton mumbled
"You are never gonna fucking touch that poor girl again"
"Poor girl?" Calum laughed" she is a stupid bitch, a horrid human being, she gets everything she deserves"
"Your kidding" i mumbled, cause he knows nothin about her, but it is not my place to tell him. Speaking of sophie...fuck, i left her in the tree house, she looked so hurt and sad, i left her. I ran out the door, and drove back to the forest, i checked the tree house, but Sophie was gone. She probably went home. I started crying thinking about what might be happening to her right now, i drove to her house, and got out. I knocked on the door, no answer, i twisted the knob, and the door opened. The sight before me, was horrifying, Calum was hovering over Sophie's  unconscious bloody body, ashton was holding her hand, and Mikey was pacing back and forth, running hi fingers through his hair.
"Bro this wasn't us, we came over with these intentions, not exactly this bad, but we found her like this and..."
"You came here to fucking beat her up?!"
"Well yeah, she ratted us out" Calum yelled.
"Shh her mum might still be here" i whispered.
"Should her mother not know about this?" Mikey asked.
"Her mother fucking did this to her" i said, all of them went wide eyed, they really had no clue about her life. Ashton was crying, and squeezing Sophie's hand, thats when her eyes fluttered open, she was terrified, she leaped up, but groaned in pain, she bolted up to some room, I'm guessing her bedroom. I ran after her, but she slammed the door, and locked it. I heard her sobbing. I walked down stairs and all the boys were bawling their eyes out. They didn't notice me standing there, but thy started talking
"Did you see them?" Ashton asked the boys, through his sniffles, Calum nodded,
"All i saw was blood and bruises" Mikey said
"H-her wrist, i saw them when i was holding her hand"
"Saw what?" I interrupted him, they all looked up to me.
"Com'ere bro" Mikey said
"Tell me"
"Uh Sophie she um cuts" ashton said, crying harder, i quickly ran back to Sophie's room, and knocked rapidly, i heard a lot of rummaging around and then i think i heard her mumble a 'fuck'.