Sunrise

Luke's POV
I woke up to this beautiful brunette. The one with grey eyes, and the most subtle yet, intensely amazing personality. I just laid on the floor staring at her beautiful face, she looked so peaceful, and then she started crying. I got worried so i moved closer, she probably wouldn't like this, but shes sleeping so it might be comforting. I wrapped my arm around her, and she pushed her head into my chest, her hair smelled like, vanilla, and green apples. She was perfect, but a girl like her would never go for a guy like me. She was cuddled as close o me as possible, for some reason she made me feel complete. She started waking up and the fear kicked in, she jumped back and looked around.
"Oh its just you" she sighed quietly in releif.
"Who did you think it was?" I laughed
"Uh n-no one". She whispered
"Okay" replied unsure. Something was up. She seems sad, and she obviously didn't believe me when i said she had amazing eyes. I don't know how she cant see how perfect she is. She started shaking a bit.
"Are you cold?"
She shook her head.
"Are you sure?"
"Just a little, don't worry" she shrugged
I took off my hoodie and gave it to her. She shook her head no, but i insisted. She slipped it over her head, oh my god, she looks perfect in my sweater.
"I promise ill give it back as soon as possible" she said
"Its fine, you should get home, your parents are probably worried sick" i said
"She probably isn't" she mumbled, i don't think she knows i heard her.
"Hey sophie lets go swimming" i smiled, and she shook her head rappidly.
"Why noooot?" I pouted
"Uh um i d-don't like swimming?, yeah" she said
"Your lying" i said frowning at her.
"Just leave it alone" she whispered, staring at the wall to the left. I grabbed her and climbed down the tree steps, with her over my shoulder, she was punching my back, and screaming. I got closer to the lake, and she started crying, i put her down, and she fell to the ground, hugging her knees.
"S-sophie I'm sorry, i didn't think it was a big deal" i felt really horrible. She was shaking and crying, and breathing really weird. I knelt down and tried to hold her, but she freaked out and jumped back. I have no idea why she is freaking out so badly. I decided just to rub her back, after she calmed down a bit, she looked up at me with a really apologetic expression.
"Im sooo sorry" she said quietly.
"Its fine really, but was that about?" I asked
"I c-cant swim" she said
"Is that all?" I laughed
"Its not funny" she pouted
"You're right, but if that's it then i can teach you"
"Im really scared of deep water though" she said
"Oh, um do you wanna maybe go get something to eat?" I asked
She shook her head, but got up to follow me anyway. We got to a little cafe, and ordered two muffins, and a coffee. I handed sophie a muffin, but she shook her head.
"I know for a fact you have not eaten for at least 19 hours, eat" she shook her head
"Im really not hungry" i cannot believe this girl, she is so skinny, and she is refusing food. I really should get her home though.
"Come on sophie, i gotta get you home" i said. Her expression fell
"Okay" she whispered. I walked out of tje cafe with her, and interlocked my pinky with hers. She smiled, while still staring at her feet.