When you have a nightmare

not dead

Requested: Yes

You're staying the night at their place after a long night of gaming together. It is pretty late. 12:30am. 

Five

You were fast asleep but Five wasn't. He couldn't sleep so he was just scrolling through his phone. 

Your dream: 
You were casually playing a game at the arcade.  You were just about to beat someone else's high score. Until the game started to glitch. 

"WHAT? NOT NOW! I'M JUST ABOUT THEM!" you yelled, while hitting the video game machine. 

You did one more hard hit and a possessor glitch came crawling out through the screen of the machine. You screamed in horror and ran around the arcade. The possessor glitch chased after you. Chased you for a few minutes until you were trapped into a corner. Your eyes became waterfalls. Until the possessor glitch possessed you. 

Normal:
You shot up from the bed in a cold sweat. 

"You okay?" Five asked, all concerned. 

"Just had a bad dream." you said, hugging him. 

"It'll be okay." Five said, returning the hug. 

Meko

You shared your bed with Meko, after hours of gaming. You too were talking until both of you fell asleep. It wasn't awkward since it has happened before. Talking for ages then falling asleep. 

Your dream:
You streaming your weekly gaming video. You have a lot of fans commenting on your live. Until your parents come storming into your room. 

"You're no longer our child!" your mother yelled. 

"What?" you asked, taking off your headphones.

"You heard your mother. You're no longer our child. All you do is game and sleep. Your grades are lower than ever." your father said. 

"My grades are all A's and B's. And I don't just game and sleep. I study, workout and have a social life." you argued back. 

"I bet you get that tone from your video games. But I can fix that." your mother said, carrying in a giant axe.

"What are you going to do with that axe, mom?" you asked, moved away from your gaming setup. 

Your mother didn't answered and started to destroy your gaming setup. Your computer, PC, everything. 

"MOM STOP IT! YOU'RE CRAZY!" you yelled, with tears streaming down your cheeks. 

Normal:
"DUDE WAKE UP!" Meko yelled, as she shook you. 

You shot your eyes wide open and sat up, accidentally banging your forehead into Meko's forehead. Both of you rub your foreheads in pain. 

"Dude, you okay?" Meko asked. 

"I had a nightmare where my mom smashed my PC and computer to bits." you said, hugging your knees to your chest. 

"It'll be okay. Besides your mom and dad know you're a wonderful kid and a great student." Meko said, hugging you. 

You hugged back. 

Mitch

You fell asleep quickly after a long night of gaming. Mitch is still awake scrolling through his phone. Mitch was just checking anything that he might've missed.