1: Workplace Temptations

Note: This entire book takes place after the oneshot in Tales From Teyvat

---------------------Chapter Start---------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

"Are you most positive that you cannot leave your workplace right now and spend your time with me, your darling lover?" Yae whispers into my ear as I read a book at the library check out station. I feel my heart start to race as the temptation to go home with Yae fills my head. The only downside would probably be leaving the library unmanned until closing time, which the boss probably would not appreciate too much.

"Yae, you know I cant."

"But you could, no?" She says walking her fingers across my arm.

"It's just that I want to spend more time with my beautiful, amazing and most incredible boyfriend." She says, clearly lathering me up with Truths. 

Yeah, carry on.

 See the thing is, Yae's been trying to get me to come home with her roughly two hours before the library closes. The boss would most likely not be too fond of that, so I've been doing my best at fielding off her advances, with each rebuke empowering Yae to get bolder and bolder. I already have several "love marks" from last night, and she keeps trying to add more.

"Look Yae, I only have about an hour left, can you at least let me finish then I'll pamper you as much as you want?"

"Mmmmm, no. I want your affection and attention right now, so that simply will not be possible." Yae says, before gently biting on my ear. I hid my blush from another patron, and I checked her out rather quickly as to shepherd her away from the scene my girlfriend. As soon the patron leaves, Yae moves to my lap and begins to dot my neck with kisses. She really is doing her best to seduce me into leaving with her isn't she. I suppose I'm going to hate it, I'll have to counter with a trump card of my own. I put my hand on her head and began to gently pet her.

"Yae, I-I love you a lot, I really do b-but I reeeeally need to focus on my work right now. I really do intend on treating you after I'm done, could you please let me concentrate?" I say, giving her my signature puppy dog eyes too. A blush crosses her face before she relents, agreeing to leave me be for now. Yae softly smooches me on the cheek, melting my heart more than it has already.

"Very well. Though i want you to come home to me as soon as you are finished so we may spend time together. Can you promise me that?" She says looking into my eyes.

"Of course, anything for you Yae."

"Anything you say~"

"YAE. NO"

"Oh my, you did say anything after all. So I'm afraid that would have to be a "Yae Yes!"

---------------------Chapter End---------------------------------------------