7: We Will Meet Again

---------------------Chapter Start---------------------------------------------

No One's Perspective

A Miko finishes adjusting a bunch of flowers around her shrine in memory of the day the Hyakkiyakou used to take place as well as the day that (Y/N) . . . departed. After hanging up a decrepit and inactive vision, she smiled fondly at it, as the memories rushed back to those days. Wiping away the tears, she left the shrine to check on both the publishing house and the (L/N) Public Library. A walk through the streets of the town, a lot had changed throughout the years. Though some buildings remained the same. One of the changes she made was to merge the buildings of the Library and the Publishing house. Upon entering, the employees all greeted her happily, to which she greeted them back. Glancing at one of the things that remained unchanged brought some nostalgia back.

"I remember when he used to man the front desk. It would not hurt to perhaps helm it for a while. So, the Miko does just that, happily taking care of those wishing to check out books and those wishing to purchase them. Looking outside, Yae notes the drizzle occurring.

"Well, perhaps I should have brought an umbrella or parasol. No matter, I'll worry about it later."

After a couple of hours pass by, and no end to the rain in sight, our Miko decides to head home with a rather familiar novel in hand. One that her beloved read to her as they lay in each other's arms. So, in her infinite wisdom, she used it to shield herself from the rainy onslaught as best as she could as she headed home. Her dash home was briefly quelled as she stopped to eat some fried tofu, but she headed home as fast as she could.

.

.

.

Elsewhere, a figure finally manages to reach Celestia, after taking who knows how long. Looking around the rather . . . empty place. They looked dejected, wondering if they did something incorrectly, and leaned against the wall. Next thing they know, they're somehow plummeting towards the country below without any rhyme or reason. Looking around their persons, they noticed their appearance changed and that they had a tome looking like a much more advanced version of their catalyst. Still, falling they tried to think of a solution that would aid them in their current predicament.

"Oh right! That would work!" They said, somehow pulling a parasol out from under their cape. Even they were confused at this, but not complaining. Opening it up, the user's descent slowed considerably, with them floating gently down towards a land they hadn't seen in years; their home Inazuma. 

"It's so . . . different. But judging by the ariel view, I'd recognize my home- our home everywhere." He said. A few more minutes of slow fall, and he lands in the back of the house. It doesn't look like its changed much, and the various decorations that he and his lover made for it are still around . . . Maybe she's still here. Somehow morphing into water, he slips through the keyhole and looks around. The decor has been updated, but several paintings of him as a human and his wife are still up. Looking around, he then sees his old catalyst in a glass container, placing his hand upon it as he looks at it nostalgically. Then, the sound of the door unlocking and opening leads to him turning around, face to face with his beloved Yae.

"(Y/N) . . . Is that truly you? Do my eyes deceive me?"

"Hi, Yae. It took a while but, I made good on that promise. It's so good to see you again."

---------------------Book End---------------------------------------------