6: Vision Talks and Homecomings

---------------------Chapter Start---------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

Ahhh, the fresh ocean air. That is what I would say If I enjoyed the boat ride back. I was hunched over the side of the ship with Yae gently rubbing my back to relieve my stress. We're in the home stretch (Y/N), just hang in there a little longer.

"You poor poor thing. You weren't joking about your dislike of water, were you." Yae says empathetically. Through periods of nothing happening, I said that I wonder why I still got a Hydro vision despite hating the unnecessary wetness when it doesn't come to bathing myself or why I still obtained a Hydro Vision despite having severe seasickness and hydrophobia. Yae is silent in thought before giving me the idea that perhaps the vision would help me conquer those dislikes one day. 

"Well, if I am to be fair . . . I think that you're the reason I can tolerate all sorts of stuff. I gladly brave my dislikes if it meant more time with you Yae." I said, smiling at her. Yae looks at me before a blush starts to take form on her face. 

"Well, if I may ask when did you get your vision?" 

"Well, as a kid it flooded in my hometown due to heavy rains. I was swept away by the torrent and was doing my best to not drown and not go out to sea. After wading through the rushing waters and reaching higher ground, its only then I noticed the glowing gemstone in my hand." I said showing it to her. Nods, saying how she can see why I don't like those things and I shrugged telling her I have been trying to not let it get to me anymore. She smiles softly and sweetly at me, as she rubbed my back as nausea took over once more. When I next opened my eyes I was on Yae's lap resting. I noticed how for whatever reason, I wasn't nauseous. Sitting upright, I looked around and realized that we were back home already.

"Someone's awake already." She says, unmoving for a few moments before opening one eye and giving me a look I cant quite decipher.

"You passed on the boat and I had to carry you back home. An arduous task for a lady like me in all honesty." Yae says, letting out a sigh whilst shaking her head. I gave her a hug apologizing and just like that, her attitude changed into a teasing one. I fend off her jests as best as I could, but despite us having known each other for years, she really does know how to make my brain turn to mush.  In all honesty, I'm sort of happy to be back home. Means more moments like this, in the house we bought. More moments with Yae before . . . No, I wont dwell on that.

Instead, I'll focus on the present.

---------------------Chapter End---------------------------------------------