3: Teasing, Tormenting and More

---------------------Chapter Start---------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

"Oh my, I didn't expect to see you out here in this weather, sweetheart." Yae said as she looked me up and down before offering me a spot under her parasol. I thanked her graciously for offering me a reprieve from the rain before explaining my current situation to the fox miko. 

"Well, the library closed down early cause of the rain, so the boss let me leave early to try and avoid it getting worse with time. Needless to say, I didn't quite make it in time to escape the terrible fate of being drenched. 

"Well, I find it rather ironic that a Hydro vision user disliked getting wet. It's quite paradoxical is it not?" She says, laughing at the latter part. I sighed, before flicking some water created by my vision at her, causing her to recoil at the sudden clap back, temporarily causing her to retract the umbrella and causing me to get drenched once more, much to my annoyance.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said, bringing the umbrella back up so I was shielded once more.

"Need you harm me, your lover so? I could have very easily left you drenched to admire you in your element." She says. Wow, she really did just go there. 

"Well, I'd like to see you in yours someday."

"You saw that last night you know~ She says, her eyes getting a mischievous glint in them, we got some looks from other people out and about. Two can play at this game if this is the route you want to take, then ill happily oblige. I told her that I did quite appreciate that the Miko of the shrine took her time to spend with me, which led to Miko clasping her hand over my mouth, muttering about not trying to make her look sacrilegious in front of the people. I removed her hand off my mouth before starting to think twice before she tries to tease someone in that manner. 

". . . Touche, I did not fathom you would have it in you. So where do you wish to go? To your home or to the shrine? Either way, I'd like to  . . . spend some time with you." Yae says trailing off towards the end. She played with her hair in her free hand and a small but very noticeable blush took form on her face. 

"Well, when you put it like that . . . I suppose we could hang out at my place . . . want me to cook us a warm meal when we get back?" I ask her, patting her on the head and then rubbing her ears in a particular spot she liked, to which she cooed in affection. After pampering her for a few minutes, she gave her response.

"I would very much appreciate that. The more time we spend together the better." Yae says, moving her free hand to my own. I shoot her a smile before we continued on our way to our evening date.

---------------------Chapter End---------------------------------------------