A Great Morning

After a hard week of training, Jade made plans to lounge in her bed most of the day. Bucky, on the other hand, had other ideas. He hadn't seen her much in the past week due to her new training schedule and he wanted to make the most out of their weekend before her training started up again on Monday.

"Wake up, sugar." Bucky murmured in her ear.

He wrapped his arms around her from behind. One rested on her stomach, the other on her hip.

"Let me sleep, baby. I'm exhausted and my whole body hurts." Jade whined into her pillow.

"I planned something for us, doll. Come on, I wanna spend as much time with you as I can today."

"We can spend time together without leaving the bed, though." Jade's voice was heavy with sleep.

"Are you propositioning me, Ms. O'Hara?"

"That isn't what I meant, pervert."

"Please, doll? We're staying on the grounds of the compound, so we won't be far." Bucky looked down at Jade with a furrowed brow and wide, puppy dog eyes.

"Damn it, Buck. You know I can't say no when you give me that look."

"Oh, I know." A smirk broke out on his face. He gave her ass a small swat and she responded with a squeal.

"Ow, James!" Jade grimaced and slapped his arm. "What don't you understand about 'my whole body hurts'?"

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist." Bucky placed a kiss on her shoulder and rubbed her ass.

Jade rolled her hips back into him and he groaned. It was Jade's turn to smirk.

"You're playing with fire right now, sugar."

Jade chuckled and rolled her hips again. Bucky growled then gripped her hips and pinned her to the bed in one swift movement. He held her arms above her head and rolled his hips into her panty covered center. He smirked as her head tipped back and her lips parted with a soft moan. He rolled his hips into her once again and then leaned back on his knees.

"It's not nice being teased, is it sugar?"

His hands slipped under her shirt and rested lightly on her ribcage, thumbs softly brushing the underside of her breasts. Bucky moved the fabric up her torso until her breasts were exposed to him. He leaned down and placed light kisses over each one. When Jade tried to slip her fingers into his hair, he roughly pushed them back above her head.

"These stay here." He growled into her ear.

He discarded her shirt and continued teasing her body with the faintest touches of his lips and hands. Jade tried to keep her hands above her head like he said, but she needed to touch him, she needed more. Her hands slipped into his hair again as he licked up her inner thighs. She heard a low chuckle come from him and she looked down. His eyes were dark and lust filled.

"What?" She breathed out.

Bucky didn't speak. He lifted himself from her body and then sat beside her on the bed.

"Lay across my lap, doll. On your stomach."

Jade almost asked why, but he had a deliciously dangerous look in his eyes that warned her not to question him.

She slowly pushed herself up and laid over his legs. Before she could lay all the way down, Bucky's right hand came down on her ass with a hard smack. A moan fell from her lips and she could feel herself getting wetter. He slipped her panties down her legs before landing another hard smack on her ass.

"You okay, doll?" Bucky asked.

"Yes, don't stop." She answered breathily.

Her body felt like it was floating as Bucky continued to spank her, following the stinging slap with a gentle caress of his cool metal hand. She gripped the sheets and pressed her chest into the mattress, feeling her sensitive nipples brush against the soft fabric of the sheet. Her ass lifted into the air and gave Bucky a view of her dripping pussy. He ran his fingers through her wetness, enjoying the sounds she made as his fingers explored her. He alternated between spanking her and running his fingers over her center until Jade's thighs were coated with her excitement.