Chapter 6

I sat in the car quiet in the back seat Lily sat in the passenger seat and Alyssa drove. "So," Lily said. "What happened in the bathroom you have to tell us," Alyssa looked through the mirror.

"No we have to talk about tonight the entire night," Lily said. "Right he kissed your hand winked at you and you guys were in the bathroom," Alyssa said.

"Not to mention ALONE," Lily added. "He was about to kiss me," They guys started to squeal. "Well, I guess I think."

"What do you mean you think," Lily looked at me. "It's either he was or he wasn't," Alyssa said focusing on the road.

"Well, I do know because he looked at my lips and his lips were by my neck he put his hands on my waist," I explained. Lily squealed, "He definitely wanted to kiss you," Alyssa said.

"You think?" I asked "Oh we know," Lily said.

"When you left he looked kind of sad," Alyssa wiggled her eyes brows. I rolled my eyes "Yeah whatever."

"No he actually was you could tell his mood changed," Lily smiled. My face was bright red the street lights showed it.

*Santiago*

I sneaked around backstage, "Where the hell have you been Alex," Kimmy said. "Bathroom," I cleared my throat.

She stopped her face didn't have a mad expression anymore. "With a special someone," she smiled I rolled my eyes.

"Don't break her jodido heart," she warned me. [Fucking] Trust me I could never hurt that angle. "I won't I couldn't," I mumbled, and she smiled.

"Marry her," she walked out of the room before I could speak I rolled my eyes and got ready to leave.
-
I walked into the SUV and sat down. "Tired?" I looked at Kimmy who was sitting next to me. I nodded "No more concerts until next month there's too much on you," she lectured me.

"Ok," I placed my head on the window. "We're here Alex," I opened my eyes and opened my door. Kimmy told me what I had to do tomorrow as we walked up to my front door.

"Just an interview," Kimmy explained we walked into the house. "Ok," I walked up the long staircase and into my room. I lay on my bed and passed out.

"Alex what the hell up!" Kimmy yelled. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "You've been sleeping for hours it's 4 pm," I sat up.

"It is late," I yawned she nodded. "Your interview is soon getting ready.

*Leilani*

"Hey mom," she smiled as I walked into her house. The stupid dinner I hate this, I wore a regular sundress the girls have been texting me the whole day something about Santiago's Interview on live tv today.

I walked to the living room where Adrian's dad was, and he stood up and hugged me. "Hi Frank," I smiled. "Hello sweetheart," we both sat down and watched tv.

I like her dad just not her, she walked into the living room looked at her then back at the tv. Mom walked in "Dinners done," and we all walked into the kitchen.

I had a lot of questions but my first one was where was Brad? Wasn't he supposed to come, right? Anyways we started to eat and talk mom likes to have dinner every weekend.

But I've been focusing on school so I really haven't been here. "So Lani how schools?" Frank asked. "Good, how far are you until graduation?" He asked. "4 months," I said excitedly.

I've worked my ass off for this, "That's amazing you look really excited," mom said. "I am I've worked so hard," I said Frank nodded.

Brad was standing in the door frame, he looked weird he kissed Adrian and sat next to her. I ignored his stares. "What are you doing after school," Frank asked.

"I'm feeling probably leaving the state," I looked at mom for any reaction. "Why?" She asked there it is. I shrugged "Just a new start."

"That's good," I heard Adrian whisper, I turned to her "is there anything you want to say?" I asked.

"Nope," I turned back to Frank and Mom. "Honey I think a new start for her would be good," Frank said to mom.

Franks has always been on my side supporting me that's why I deal with Adrian's bullshit because I love Frank and mom finally has been happy.

Dad really fucked her up he left us high and dry.
-
After dinner, I went to Lily's place they wanted to watch the interview. We all sat on her soft white couch with red wine and Chinese takeout.

"Hey everyone welcome to the Granted money worth show," the crowd laughed. "Anyways we have a special guest everyone that has been waiting for," the host said.

This host has the best shows every his name is Charles Punk. Weird name but this guy is beautiful.

"The favorite singer Santiago," everyone screamed and clap the camera was pointed at him. He's gorgeous Lily and Alyssa started to scream.

I laughed "Hey everybody," his voice.

"Ok so we walked to ask you some questions and we have to talk about these roomers," Charles said. Santiago sat down on the chair one leg over in the other set on his knee.

"Damn your hot," Charles said he turned to the crowd "Isn't he hot," everyone yelled. Santiago laughed "Thank you, everyone."

"Ok so these roomers first ones you have a new label coming out," Charles looked at Santiago invested.

He nodded "Yes it's coming out April 20th."
"Can't wait to hear that are you doing any songs with other people?" Charles asked.