Chapter 42

"Good morning beautiful," He kissed my neck softly whispering. I smiled opening my eyes. He put his arm around my stomach, "I'm tired I don't want to do anything," I mumbled. "It's your birthday," he whispered.

"Yeah, I don't feel like it," I mumbled. He kissed my neck again. I grabbed my glasses and put them on, I sat up and looked at my phone.

He put his head on my stomach closing his eyes, I played in his hair and thanked everyone for the birthday wishes. Even his fans that followed me.

"Do you want sex today?" He mumbled. "No last night was enough," he chuckled.

"I cried you made me cry," I said he laughed. "You kept telling me to keep going," he shrugged. "I can't walk," I said.

"How you know you haven't got up," he said. "1 am I wanted to pee so I crawled to the bathroom because I couldn't stand up," I said. He laughed "You should have woken me up," he mumbled.

"Yeah right," he kissed his head and then got up. I was still naked I grabbed my silk robe and put it on tieing it walking downstairs to the kitchen. I picked up the lingerie walked back upstairs into the room and put it in a draw.

"For another day," I said he laughed still on the bed. I picked up the handcuffs that ever on the floor and picked up his clothes throwing them in the dirty clothes.

"You didn't have to clean I could have done it," he mumbled his face into a pillow. "Do you not get tired of putting your head in things?" I asked. "No," he mumbled.

I laughed and pulled out shorts and boxers for him placing them next to him. He put them on and got up running his fingers through his hair he looked at me.

I sat on the bed on my phone he kissed me. "Sorry I have a concert today," he whispered kissing my neck. The kissing led to sucking, I moaned quietly "It's ok." He put his hand on my waist.

I put my hands on his jaw, "we can't go another round," I said. "I won't your hurting right now," he whispered kissing my neck slowly up to my jaw.

5 rounds were enough I'm not used to good-ass sex, it's a lot. He could go more he wasn't tired at all. He was a sex-machine.

He stood up, "I have to get ready for later." I nodded "Tonight we can do whatever you want promise," he kissed me again. I nodded he walked out I was pumped that I couldn't be with him but I'm hanging out with The girls and my parents so I'm fine.

I got up and took a shower getting ready I went to my parent's house mom and Frank wished me happy birthday while mom was making my cake it's a family tradition.

Mom makes the birthday cakes, I sat at the table while Frank put birthday breakfast in front of me. I ate it it was amazing.

I got a text from Santiago.

Santiago: When you go home look at the bed, please.
Me: Okay

I put my phone down right as Lily and Alyssa walked in. "Happy birthday," Alyssa said. "Happy birthday," Lily said. I smiled "Thank you."

"What are we doing today?" I asked. No one told me anything. "Nothing just getting you ready for his concert," Lily said. "Ok," I nodded.

That's exactly what they did, I sat in the room for hours as Lily did my make-up. I finally went home around 4 and looked on the bed at an amazing dress it was gorgeous.

A small box with a ribbon around it, and a note. I picked up the note,

*Happy Birthday Princess, I hope you like the dress where it is tonight, enjoy one of your many gifts*

I put the paper down picking up the gift, I unraveled it carefully but quickly because I was excited. I gasped at the necklace with a small pendant.

"It's so pretty," I whispered to myself. I looked at the blue dress it was so pretty.

I waited around until he texted me to come so I slipped into the dress it snuggled around my waist it fits perfectly.

I looked at the shoes I could choose from I grabbed heels and slipped them on walking downstairs Kadin was waiting outside for me with the door open.

I smiled and got in the car after thanking him. He started to drive. "Happy birthday," he said. "Thank you," he pulled up to the building he got out of the car and opened my door.