three

prompt: it's the night of tara's birthday, tao and aled are out of the hotel room, so nick and charlie seize the opportunity to fool around.

charlie
"did you see this spot and think, 'yeah me and nick are totally gonna make out there.'" nick teased me, leaning down and planting a quick kiss onto my lips.

"maybe, but what's wrong with that? i was right." i teased back, and he kissed me again.

"of course you were, nerd. you're always right." he chuckled, before connecting our lips one last time. then his lips grazed down my cheek until they hit my neck. at first, he used his lips. the soft kisses and gentle pecks making me feel all fuzzy.

he came back up so our faces could meet eye to eye, then he took my hand and started to lead me back to the room.

"i've been so tempted all day." he confessed, "to just... touch you. i know that sounds weird but- it's the truth." he continued, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment but if we were both being honest, i had felt that way about nick for a lot longer than just tonight.

once we were in the room, he guided me over to his bed.

"seeing as we have the room all to ourselves tonight, maybe i could have you all to myself too?" he joked, maybe, and he connected our lips again before i could respond. i sat on the side furthest from the wall and he paused.

"um excuse me? that's my side."

"i don't see your name on it."

"it's still my side, move now." he jokingly replied.

"i was here first." i teased, and that made the tension in the room even thicker.

he connected our lips once more, but this time it wasn't only lips, his tongue passed over my bottom lip, seeking an entrance, and i obeyed. he pushed a loose curl behind my ear, as we kept deepening the kiss more and more.

"is this okay?" he asked, pulling back for a second.

"is that even a question? yes. yes, a million times. kiss me. kiss me until i am sick of it." i replied, not meaning to sound so needy but he loved it, so i must be doing something right.

we continued joking and teasing as we changed into our pyjamas and climbed into nicks bed. he kissed my lips, then my cheek, then my neck, then my forehead and tip of my nose.

this was wonderful. it was the best feeling i had ever felt, ever. i wanted more of this feeling forever. i wanted nick forever.

i hadn't realised how tired i'd became until after i yawned in the middle of a kiss, which we both laughed at. "oh, i'm sorry, am i boring you?" he chuckled.

"i'm sleepy." i mumbled, kissing him one more time before settling in the crook of his neck. his hands found there way to my waist, curling around and pulling me into a tight embrace. it was actually really nice, i felt very safe in nicks arms as he threaded his fingers through my curls.