10- Hairdryer!

Yo guess who's back

who knows for how long though

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almond picks up Phantom Bleu, who leans against Almond. "Ouch."

"Are you ok?"

"Hmmmmm... The fact that I can taste blood is mildly concerning."

"Wha-"

Phantom Bleu looks at Almond, blood dripping from their mouth. "The floor is very hard."

Almond scoops up Phantom Bleu. "We have a healer in the building."

As Almond starts walking, Phantom Bleu asks "But will they help me though? I mean, everyone else here seems to hate me."

"They should help."

"Ok."

They look around. A lot of people are staring at the two.

Someone asks "Uh, Detective Almond? Why are you carrying Phantom Bleu?"

"They fell on their face."

"And they're not trying to escape..?"

Phantom Bleu chuckles "Why give up on a chance to have such a handsome man carry me around?"

Almond glares at him. "Bleu I swear I will drop you if you keep-"

"Drop me on what? Your bed?"

Almond freezes. Phantom Bleu starts laughing, until Almond drops him on the floor. "OW!"

They sit up, looking at Almond's face. They laugh again. "That was worth getting dropped on the floor."

Almond grabs the chains between the handcuffs and drags Phantom Bleu the rest of the way.

After he gets healed so he isn't bleeding, Phantom Bleu follows Almond again.

Someone tries to trip him, but he steps over their foot. He walks a bit faster to catch up to Almond, then drapes his arms over his shoulders.

They lean on him. "Oh Detective! I simply cannot walk any further!"

"I'm not carrying you again."

They poke his cheek "So you're just going to leave me behind?"

"You walked all the way here. I think you'll survive the five minute walk home."

"But I am exhausted."

"Please stop leaning on me."

"Carry me, then."

Almond shakes his head.

Phantom Bleu leans on him more. "I'll jump onto your back whether you want me to or not."

"Please do no-"

"Do? Alright!" Phantom Bleu backs up a little.