• her details

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
INTRODUCING!
yurina's details
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮INTRODUCING!yurina's details╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

EPISODE ONE!
daily outfits

EPISODE ONE! daily outfits

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

YURINA'S style takes a lot of inspiration from the California skater aesthetic of the nineties. While living in Chicago, she had learned about skater culture from her classmates, watching tv shows and reading famous magazines. She quickly fell in love in with the skater fashion as it looked super comfy but still fashionable to her. She started dressing in this style once she had learned to skateboard to show off her pride in the hobby.

Yurina tends to like being more covered up or in layers as a lot of her hobbies like skateboarding or dancing can be pretty gruesome on her skin. She has saved herself from a lot of cuts just by wearing layers upon layers of clothes. She tends to layer her tops like a long sleeve under a t-shirt or even just a plaid button up shirt over top of a simple t-shirt as it provides her comfort. She usually goes for a looser fit of bottoms like wider legged jeans or cargo pants as she hates feeling restricted while skateboarding or dancing. She'll sometimes wear shorts but they have to be almost knee length or else she won't wear them. Jackets and sweaters are also a must for her outfits. She loves wearing denim jackets, pull over hoodies and bomber jackets as she finds them the most comfortable.

Yurina prefers to wear a mix of colours but she's usually seen wearing clothes that are yellow, blue and red. She especially loves wearing blue as blue is the traditional colour of denim and denim is her favourite fabric material to wear. She also wears a lot of white as white compliments almost everything in her wardrobe, so it's easy for her to wear that colour. She doesn't really wear bold patterns but she does like stripes, plaid and checkers as they go well with the skateboarding aesthetic.