xii. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

They rushed to her side, Mike kneeled next to her in worry

They rushed to her side, Mike kneeled next to her in worry. "What? What is it?"

"My leg." she cried softly.

"Her leg, her leg. Okay." Jonathan nodded, rolling up El's pant leg.

"What the hell is that?" Rocky gapped as he saw a movement, stumbling back as Max caught him.

El let out a loud, painful yell, moving uncomfortably. They all looked closer at the wound, Mike shook his head. "There's something in there."

"Jesus christ." Dustin gapped.

"Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?" Jonathan spoke quickly as he hurried away.

"Once Rocky punched me in the face." Dustin spoke up down to El. "It was kinda cool."

"Do you just go around punching everyone or.." Max gave a look of disbelief.

"To be fair, this one was very accidental." he pointed out honestly.

"It's true, completely my fault." Dustin agreed. "Thought I could be his back up in a fight with Jennifer Hayes brother and it didn't go as planned."

Jonathan ran back over, a knife, a wooden spoon, and gloves already on his hands. "Okay. All right. El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?"

"Okay." El sobbed, Rocky winced as he placed a supportive hand on El's shoulder.

"Need you to stay real still. Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this, okay?" Jonathan nodded, passing her the wooden spoon.

"Holy shit. Holy shit." Dustin ranted as Jonathan rose the knife.

"Do it." Mike insisted.

Jonathan took a deep breath, cutting into the wound as El threw her head back in pain, crying and screaming from behind the spoon. Max held Rockys waist when he gave a minor stumble as the way El was squeezing his hand, not realizing she had the ones that got damaged back at the cabin. Another yell left her lips as Jonathan dug his hand into the wound, searching for the moving creature buried in El's leg.

"No! Stop it! Stop! Stop!" El yelled loudly, dropping the spoon from her mouth. Nancy hit Jonathan's shoulder quickly as he retreated his hands. "I can do it."

This time, Max had to catch Rocky when he nearly fell backward. El let his hand go as he shut his eyes to heal the pain, Max rubbed his back slightly. El held her free hand out toward her leg, whimpering and yelling all at once as her leg moved in odd directions and ways. El began to scream, the traveling movement in her legs getting closer and closer to the open wound.

The glass behind them shattered everywhere. Rocky and Max ducked slightly, his good hand shielding her eyes. El removed the part of the Mind Flayer out of her leg, yelling as she held it mid air before chunking it across the room. She fell back as Mike caught her.  Looking over, the thing began to try and move away before the foot of Jim Hopper smooshed it.

"Mama!" Rocky sighed in relief as he ran into Joyce's arms.

kylie speaks

I KNOW THIS WAS STUPID
SHORT BUT I DIDNT WANT
TO START THE LAST EPISODE
IN THE SAME CHAPTER SO IM
GONNA UPDATE AGAIN IN A
FEW HOURS!!

I KNOW THIS WAS STUPIDSHORT BUT I DIDNT WANTTO START THE LAST EPISODE IN THE SAME CHAPTER SO IMGONNA UPDATE AGAIN IN A FEW HOURS!!