XX | DREAM

WARNING: Chapter was poorly written </3

[ Elise's Dream ]

The wind was blowing harshly.

People trying their best to escape

Shards of ice and shadow-like sand being thrown back to back.

What was happening?

"Enough! Leave my family alone!" A voice shouted angrily. There stood a man, holding his staff tightly, a woman and a little girl behind him.

"Oh dear, what has this woman done to you? You became... what should I call it? Soft?" Another man, who was taller than the previous one, chuckled darkly.

"Just leave them out of this mess! This is our problem." The man held out his staff in front, leaning into a fighting stance but still shielding the woman and the girl.

"I don't really know why you became like this. You couldn't have got so much more than this." The other man snarled with his eyes holding out so much anger as he eyed the two persons behind.

"How about I give you a deal, —?" The man, still held out his staff but had his ears open to listen. "I'll leave your family alone in one condition. You give yourself to me and let everyone forget who you are." The woman, who was silent the whole time, let out a small gasp which got the attention of the little girl.

"Mama? What's wrong?" The girl asked in her small voice. The woman only shook her head and held her tightly. "—, you don't have to do it. We'll be fine." The woman told the man in front of her, giving him a small smile but holding so much fear and uneasiness in her eyes.

The man looked at her before going back to the other man in front of him. "I'll go with you, then you leave them alone, right?" The woman's eyes widened. This isn't what she wanted him to do. "—, stop! Don't do what—"

The man stopped her, dropping down in front of her level. "I'll be okay, as long as you two are safe." He pat the little girl's head, who was still confused as ever. "Just promise me to let our girl grow into the woman she wants to be."

There were now tears forming in the woman's eyes as she got what he was about to do. "Promise me you'll come back and find us." She cried out holding out her hand and putting it on the man's cheek.

"I promise." The two held both of their foreheads together, hugging with the little girl in the middle.

"Well isn't this just adorable. But now, I believe your time has come to an end, —!" With the other man's dark magic, he pulled the man to his direction and opening up a portal.

"No! Papa!" The little girl yelled while putting her hand out to reach him.

Elise's eyes shut open, breathing heavily. She sat up on her bed and rubbed her eyes to adjust to the morning's lighting. She jumped when her alarm suddenly went off to which she turned off immediately.

'What the hex was that?'

"Good morning, roommate! Got a good night sleep?" Lizzie Hearts popped out of their shared bathroom already dressed up and was ready to go. "Morning, Lizzie. Not hexactly sure to be honest." She stood up from her bed before making her way towards the bathroom to freshen up. "Bad dream?"

"You could say that. Well, in fact, I don't even know what my dream was all about." Lizzie stood outside the bathroom with her hands placed on her waist. "Want to talk about it?" She asked in concern. "Not right now probably."

Not wanting to stress out the Snow Princess even more, she nodded in understanding before grabbing her things. "I'll go out first. See you later!" The two waved goodbye.

Elise stared at herself in the mirror and sighed. "After signing that book, I've been getting a lot of dreams lately, mainly with that man." She muttered and wash her face.

"Could it be that those were my memories before?"

The girl was cut off from her thoughts when a knock was heard from the door. "In a minute!" She quickly finished her routine before going and answering the door.

There stood her boyfriend, Dexter, with a sunflower in his hand. After all the chaos that has been happening in Ever After, her boyfriend decided to be by her side more. Not to be in a possessive or clingy way but was scared on what more can happen to her in the future. Especially after signing the Storybook of Legends and possessing the complete power, Dexter couldn't help but be more protective of her.

"Dexter!" 

Elise threw her arms on his waist, greeting him with a hug to which he returned. "Hey, babe. This is for you." She accepted the sunflower given to her by him. "Are you okay? You look tired." He asked in concern as he noticed the slight discomfort and exhaustion displayed on her face.

"Yeah, just another dream. But, don't worry about it. I'll put on my outfit real quick." She hurriedly said as she changes their topic. Not wanting to stress her out more, the Charming just nodded.

"You finally got your mother's full power, huh?"

A man observed Elise Snow through a magic mirror whilst being hidden in the shadows. He saw everything. He knows everything. He has been observing her since the day she entered Ever After High. Since that day they met, he knew deep inside him that she'll grow into a powerful person and that there's more behind those powers oh hers.

"I'm excited to see what more will come for you, dearest."

-

A/N: I'll be starting Dragon Games next chapter and then Epic Winter. However, for Epic Winter, I won't be following the same plot as the series and won't introduce some characters like Crystal Winter, Snow Queen and King, etc. I am also planning to put a Frozen II twist on that season and another movie. Let me know what you guys think!