XI | COUSINS & UNKNOWN

Elise was sitting at bench with Dexter beside her. Maddie and Raven were also with them but was leaning against a wall while chatting. She silently hummed as she browse through her MirrorPhone.

Upon hearing her humming, Raven turned towards her. "Okay, what's got you in a good mood today?"

Elise looked at, still has head on Dexter's shoulder. "Well, let's just say that my cousins' are coming here to Ever After High." Raven raised a brow at her. "You mean..."

Just then, a carriage pulled up to the front, revealing a boy and girl when they went out. Excitedly, Elise ran towards them and brought them to hug. "I missed you guys so much!" She exclaimed.

"We missed you too." Raven, Maddie, and Dexter approached them. "Guys, I want you to meet Annie and Andy Winterheart. Daughter and son of Princess Anna. They're twins."

"Annie, Andy. This is Raven Queen, daughter of the Evil Queen. Madeline Hatter, daughter of the Mad Hatter. And Dexter Charming, son of King Charming."

"It's hat-tastic to meet you guys!" Maddie exclaimed, greeting the two. "How come you guys just transferred now? Isn't it like, a bit late?" Raven questioned.

"Yeah, but our parents figured it would be best to transfer now to adjust quickly to this environment. And also to watch over my dear cousin here." Annie explained as she squished Elise's cheeks.

Andy then looked at Dexter, who was quiet the whole time. "Is this your boyfriend you've been telling us about?" Annie then turned towards Dexter also.

"I think it is! You're treating my cousin right, right? If you aren't, I'll punch you in the face—" Elise stopped Annie. "Calm down, cous'! He's treating me hexcellent." Annie nodded.

"Anyways, wanna go first to your dorm rooms or get your schedules first?" Elise asked her cousins. "Dorm rooms." They both answered. "Well, Dexter. How about you show Andy where the boy's dormitories are?"

"Yeah, sure." He answered.

"And we'll help you to the girl's dormitories!" Maddie exclaimed as she handed them tea, which they accepted wholeheartedly.

"So, who's your room mate?"

The six are now on their way to Baba Yaga's office to grab the twin's schedules. Annie was the first to answer. "Darling Charming. Haven't seen her though."

Dexter perked up at the mention of his sister's name. "Oh! Darling's my twin sister. Yeah, she's kind of gone most of the time."

"I have the room for myself! Well, for now." Andy said, shrugging his shoulders. Apple then came towards them. "Hello! I'm Apple White. You two must be Annie and Andy! Elise's cousins."

"Hello, and yes." Annie answered.

"So, who's the older twin." Raven asked, forgetting to ask earlier. Elise and Andy pointed towards Annie. "Oh, that must mean you have your mother's destiny! How about you, Andy?" Apple questioned.

"I don't have one. I think?" Andy put a finger underneath his chin.

"Which side are you guys on? Royals or Rebels?" Apple asked, the same one with Elise's first day from before.

"Rebel. I heard there's hero training here, so, I want to try that out!" Annie told her, excited about the class she wanted to try out.

"I'm guess I'm a Royal. Since I don't really have a destiny, there aren't rules that I'll be following, so." Andy then told her.

"Well, here we are." Elise said, them finally reaching the office.

After getting the twin's schedule. Elise gave them a tour around the school. Raven, Maddie, Apple, and Dexter went off to go do their own business, which left only the three of them.