XXIII | DRAGON GAMES (PT. 3)

꒰ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ꒱ . . . I'M SO SORRY FOR LEAVING THIS STORY ON HOLD. I got so busy with the current school year with research and stuff. I'll still try to update this as much as I can since we'll have a small break right now. But still expect delays and such since I need to remember how the plot of this story should go lmao.

-

"Bookend breaking news! Blondie Locks reporting at what's left of the new dragon center. Ever After a devastating blaze!"

The whole arena was filled with panicked screams and flames caused by Raven's dragon. Some decided to evacuate in a much safer area while others stayed behind, Elise included who was trying her best to blow out the fire. 

"Headmaster Grimm just handed the Evil Queen the keys to the school. She vows to catch whoever started the fire, even if that's her own daughter Raven. The question remains: will this new headmistress restore order to Ever After High, her being the Evil Queen and all? Let's go live for her statement." Blondie reported, narrating what was happening. The camera panned from her to the Evil Queen.

"Students, don't get overhexcited. I am but a temporary substitute. Milton Grimm will resume leadership as headmaster, as soon as this crisis is over. He has a frog in his throat." The Evil Queen announced. Her statement made Elise crease both of her eyebrows.

"Headmaster Grimm, who's in fear of the Evil Queen's reckless actions, just simply giving her the authority over the whole school? Something's obviously not right here." Elise observed the two individuals at the stage and flew her dragon down beside the other players.

"I will personally see to it that the fire damage is repaired spelltacularly quick! See? Trust Headmistress Queenie. Everything's under control. Citizens, students, as you were! Nothing to see here." With the use of magic, the Evil Queen dispersed the fire spread, returning from its original look.

"I'm telling you all, she's up to something." Elise told everyone that was near her, mainly the players participating in dragon games.

-

Night time, everyone all went back to their respective rooms. Lizzie, who was injured during the game, was deeply in sleep while her roommate was still awake and reading a book. She then heard a knock from their dorm's room. 

Elise got up and opened it, revealing Raven with a look of hurt on her face. Elise, not wanting to disturb her fellow roommate's sleep, went outside with Raven at the dormitory's balcony near their room. 

"Is this about what happened earlier?" She started, taking a seat at the balcony's bench. "It's Apple..." Raven said, letting out a deep sigh before continuing. "She's the one who set my mother free from the mirror."

"Knowing Apple, she won't let your mother out for no reason. Your mother must've said something that taunted her." Elise thought out loud, thinking of some more possible things. "So that's why Apple was so eager thinking about you finally following your mom's footsteps."

"I'm afraid that my mother will do much worse, we need a plan to stop her." Raven told Elise, with slight desperation in her voice. "I think the first step is to hide you first. Especially with the thought on how your mother wants you to fall into evil.  She'll try to get you as much as possible." Elise pointed out which made Raven sulked both of her shoulders. 

"Forgot that that's another problem. Hmm, where though?" Elise thought for a moment before her face lit up slightly. "I think there's a place in the Enchanted Forest that we could go to, however, I have no idea how to get there. But, I do know somebody..."

(A/N: The urge to change the romance part of this story into Elise x Raven rather than Elise x Dexter oops)

-