Part 2

here's part 2✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

here's part 2
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beomgyu woke up in bed, completely confused. He could've sworn he was in the kitchen a moment ago. He checked his bedside table and saw that it was 12 noon.

I must've slept walked. He concluded, getting out of bed to go clean up for the morning. The hybrid was surprised to smell the pleasant scent cinnamon rolls. He's back.

The hybrid was feeling a bit nervous. What if Taehyun doesn't speak to him ever again? He seemed very upset the night before. Beomgyu didn't know what he would do if the person he loved hated him.

The hybrid's ears flattened again with sadness, his tail no longer alert as it dragged downwards. He decided to wash up then go back to his room and be sad all day. He was too anxious to face Taehyun.

・:*:・

Taehyun placed two plates down at the table and waited for Beomgyu to come out and join him, but the male didn't.

Taehyun sighed, he shouldn't have left like that yesterday. He knew how sensitive Beomgyu could be at times but he didn't think the male would avoid eating for the day too.

The male ran a hand through his messy hair before going to get Beomgyu himself. He opened the door, forgetting to knock, and found the hybrid curled up on his bed crying.

Taehyun felt his heart clench. "Gyu."

Beomgyu froze quickly wiping his tears away and covering his face,"Y-you're here? Why?"

Taehyun wanted to ask him many questions. Why was he crying? Why won't he come eat? Why won't he be honest? But seeing the male looking like this, he couldn't.

Taehyun sat down on the bed beside Beomgyu,"I'm sorry."

"You don't have anything to be sorry for." Beomgyu whispered, sitting up in bed and wiping his eyes again. "It's my fault anyways. I've been such a bad friend recently. I don't know what I'm doing."

"Beomgyu.." Taehyun wrapped his arms around the hybrid,"I don't know what's going on with you.. but I shouldn't have pressed you for the answer like that yesterday."

Beomgyu continued to cry, hugging Tawhyun back,"I'm really sorry Tae. I don't mean to hurt your feelings with what I've said.. I-I didn't mean any of it.. I only said it because.." Is this how I'm going to confess? Beomgyu bit his lip.

Taehyun pulled away and they faced each other, and Beomgyu couldn't keep it in anymore.

"I'm i-in love with you." Beomgyu cried. "I know that you don't like me.. and you see me as a friend but I am so in love with you Taehyun. So much that I've been trying to act like I don't like you, but I've just been hurting you."

Taehyun looked at Beomgyu in shock. This was the secret that the male had been keeping for years.. how could he have been so blind?

"Beommie-"