Part 5

hi

hi....
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun was pissed. Pissed and scared because Beomgyu shouldn't be keeping secrets. I thought we were past that shit. The male thought as he stormed off and went to class. But why would he keep a secret about an injury of all things.

He know the hybrid had a habit of trying to keep everything to himself but sometimes it was too much. He was honestly really worried about how their future would end up looking if this is the type of conflict that were going to have when they just started dating.

The day had barely started and yet Taehyun was worried.

The male was so focused on his thoughts he didn't realize he had bumped into someone. "Sorr-..y?" He looked at the male's face and recognized him. The fucker from our date. Taehyun shoved past the male, attempting to make his way to class only to be stopped by a hand on his wrist.

"What?" Taehyun asked.

"Your hybrid."

Taehyun was losing his patience,"My hybrid? Why do you guys speak of him so disgustingly? I don't own him."

"Just.. my friend really really wants him. So be careful."

"What do you mean 'wants him'?"

"I think he's been following your boyfriend."

Taehyun paused,"Explain."

"We usually meet up before class, but we didn't this time. And when I did bump into him he was leaving a cafe walking right behind your boyfriend at a weird distance. I-I didn't think he was serious about wanting him."

"Unbelievable." Taehyun took out his phone to text his boyfriend,"Thanks I guess." He walked past the male. He was annoyed yet slightly thankful for the tip.

Taehyun:
Are you alright? Where are
you right now?

The hybrid replied rather quickly:
You're not mad at me still?
I'm still in the lounge..

Taehyun:
I'm a bit mad. But I'm
also worried about you. I
don't like that you lied.

The hybrid looked down at his phone and frowned, he didn't want to make things into a big deal because he knew how protective Taehyun would get.

Beomgyu:
Let's talk after your class.
I'll wait outside your door.

Taehyun sent a final text saying he would see the hybrid later and went to class rather anxiously. The rest of Taehyun's course went by and he was quick to leave the room and find Beomgyu standing outside the door patiently.

"Should we skip for the rest of today?" Taehyun asked.

Beomgyu nodded, remaining silent as they walked home together.