Part 7

smut warning hehe✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

smut warning hehe
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun didn't know who this was right now. He was currently sitting on his boyfriend's bed as his boyfriend hungrily kissed him in his lap. The same shy hybrid who couldn't even explain what his turn ons were, was clawing at Taehyun's sweatpants, practically begging the male to take them off.

Taehyun did his best to match Beomgyu as the male grinded down on him, but he found himself slightly overwhelmed with his boyfriend's lust. Taehyun exhaled shakily, he never expected him to take the lead like this.

"Tae~" The hybrid whined and pulled away,"Touch me. Please." Taehyun gulped and lowered his hands from the hybrid's waist and grabbed the male's ass, guiding the hybrid as he thrusted against his front.

"Fuck." Taehyun muttered, feeling the hybrid start sucking hickeys onto his neck. It was then he felt a weird heat on his crotch.

He looked down to see both his and the male's pants were wet. "Gyu?" He asked in confusion.

"It's your fault." The hybrid muttered.

"Wait.. huh?"

The hybrid was anything but embarrassed,"My slick. I'm horny Taehyun."

Oh. Taehyun looked over at the lube,"So we don't need that?"

"Maybe? Maybe not? I've never done it with anyone before Tae."  The hybrid was looking down at the male lustfully. "I just want to do it with you." He wrapped his arms around Taehyun's neck and kissed him gently.

"Let's prep you first then, okay?"

Beomgyu nodded, allowing Taehyun to move him into his hands and knees. There wasn't as much space on the bed due to the clothes surrounding them but neither seemed to mind the close proximity.

Taehyun pulled off the hybrid's pants and looked at the hybrid's dripping hole, he felt himself harden a bit more. The male's tail was taunting him, swaying enticingly and making Taehyun struggle resist the urge to start railing Beomgyu while he put two fingers in him.

The moan Beomgyu let out had Taehyun struggling to keep his composure. This is what Beomgyu had been holding back? He started thrusting his fingers in and out of Beomgyu and drinking in the male's whimpers.

"So good Tae, feels so good." He muttered,"Mo-more~"

The male added another finger, going a little rougher. He watched the male grab the sheets tightly, and tried something different, angling his fingers and watching the male shudder as he found the male's most sensitive area.

"Yes, there~ Oh Hyun~!" The male moaned, tensing up everywhere, even in his tail.

Taehyun was confused at the male's twitching,"Are you about to cum? So soon?"

Beomgyu was mewling,"It's d-different when it's your hands.." He tried to argue,"A-and I was touching m-myself before- Ah!"

The male gasped and found himself cumming on the sheets. Taehyun was still thrusting his fingers into the hybrid, making him over stimulated.

"W-wait it's sensitive!" The hybrid was out of breath as he let his arms give out, leaving his ass still up, tail slowly losing tension.

Taehyun got up, taking his slick covered pants off and putting a condom on. The hybrid was still catching his breath when he felt Taehyun's heavy member rest on his ass.

"Give me ten more seconds." Beomgyu spoke.

"Okay." Taehyun instead starting feeling up Beomgyu's ass, kissing it and sucking hickeys onto it, while caressing the male's tail.

The hybrid whimpered at how careful Taehyun was being. Is that his mouth-

"You taste sweet.. Like honey." Taehyun murmured, bringing his arms under the male's thighs and lifting the hybrid's ass closer to him.

"Did you just taste my slic- ngh~"

Beomgyu couldn't do anything but moan and whimper as Taehyun started using his tongue. Beomgyu's cock kept twitching while Taehyun licked his rim.

"J-just fuck-" Beomgyu trembled trying to say it,"Put it in!"

Taehyun continued taking his time eating the male's ass, and absorbing his boyfriend's beautiful voice.

Taehyun lowered the male back onto his knees,"Slowly?" He asked and Beomgyu shook his head.

"I want it now."

He rubbed his tip against Beomgyu's dripping hole before aligning his tip and pushing in carefully. Fuck.. this is too good. The male was about to pull out and push in again when he felt the hybrid do it himself.

Beomgyu grinded back and forth on his boyfriend's dick, moaning at the feeling of being so full. "Gyu wait-"

"You took too long." The hybrid stammered through his moans.

"Fine. I'll go quicker then." Taehyun rested his hands on the hybrid's hips, roughly bringing the male closer as he thrustedand bottomed out completely each tine. He watched as is member rammed into his wet boyfriend.

"Oh fuck." Beomgyu gripped the sheets as his boyfriend railed him from behind. The hybrid cjus moaned, nothing in his mind except for the feeling of his boyfriend's cock in him.

After a moment of merciless pounding, Taehyun pulled out, turning the hybrid over onto his back and pushing back in without giving his boyfriend even a second to breathe. Taehyun pushed Beomgyu's knees back, continuing to ram into him.

"Oh fuck- Tae! T-Tae~"

"You're taking me so well." Taehyun praised, reaching forward and grabbing the hybrid's cock, stroking it at a rough speed and making the hybrid whimper.

"Just like th-that yes!" Beomgyu moaned,"Feels so good Tae."

Taehyun looked down at Beomgyu's wet lips as the hybrid had been licking them between his moans, and leaned in to kiss him. Beomgyu let go of the sheets and had his hands on Taehyun's back, scratching him slightly when he was fucked at just the right angle.

The kiss was rough and messy, Taehyun swore he could taste a hint of iron which was the result of Beomgyu's excitement and sharp teeth. Although he didn't mind it very much.

Beomgyu's hips were twitching involuntarily and Taehyun knew the male was close to cumming.

Taehyun reached a hand down, stroking Beomgyu and helping him to cum for a second time. The hybrid tensed up before cumming so hard he was certain his vision blacked out for a bit.

Tears filled the hybrid's eyes as he came more than before and Taehyun fucked him roughly into overstimulation. Beomgyu was unable to speak anything coherent, just broken moans as he weakly pushed Taehyun away. Taehyun pulled out, noticing that Beomgyu had tears rolling down his cheeks softly.

"Baby are you okay?" The male panicked.

Beomgyu nodded, "A-Again."

"Again?" Taehyun was confused. He wasn't even trying to cum he just wanted to make sure his boyfriend was okay at this point.

"I need more. I want you."

"But you just finished-"

"Fuck me please." The hybrid was dripping slick again with a lustful look in his eyes. Taehyun obeyed, pushing in again, and realizing that the two of them were in for a long night.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

oopsie