Part 4

hi therea wee bit of nsfw but it's not rly physical✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hi there
a wee bit of nsfw but it's not rly physical
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beomgyu did not have a little. He had drank more than Taehyun, which was quite a bit. Hence why he was now straddling the male and giggling.

Taehyun looked at his boyfriend in amusement, the usually shy cat was now telling Taehyun all of his turn ons.

And Taehyun was trying his best to remember them all.

"Hyun." He slurred.

"Yes Gyu?"

"I really like when you call me kitty in a flirty voice."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Hyun." He called again.

"Yes baby?"

"Sometimes.. when you touch my tail in some spots, it makes me feel weird."

Taehyun looked at the hybrid's tail,"Which spots?" He asked.

"Mm.. If I tell you now you might touch it." His tail traced Taehyun's leg all the way up to the bottom of Taehyun's shorts.

"I won't." Taehyun replied, looking at the tail anxiously because of the way Beomgyu was caressing him. Maybe I shouldn't have asked, it's getting dangerous.

"Right here, when you stroke it from the top,"His tail was slipping up Taehyun's shorts,"To the bottom."

Taehyun was a blushing mess, he pushed the hybrid to the side and stood up. The hybrid began to whine,"Why'd you push me?"

"Gyu I'm not trying to have a hard-on right now."

"Why not?"

"Wh-" The male was at a loss for words,"I think it's time for bed."

"Noo~"

"Yes. Now come get some water. You're lucky you only have afternoon classes."

The hybrid was not moving from his spot on the seat, instead he was pulling his pants down and was now only in his underwear.

"Beomgyu! No!" Taehyun tried pulled the hybrid's pants up, but instead opted for holding the hybrid's underwear in place.

"Yesss~ let me make you hardddd~"

Taehyun was losing his mind, "You're sleeping in your room alone today." He started pulling the hybrid to his room.

"Taehyun~"

"No." He was wrestling the hybrid, trying to get him to stop stripping.

"Don't you find me attractive?" The hybrid started to cry.

"O-Of course I do! Just stop trying to get naked!"

"You don't wanna see me naked?" The hybrid continued to cry and Taehyun was growing more conflicted with how to reply.