Part 8

helow remember to comment ^_^✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun was tired as hell. He didn't realize how much stamina he needed in order to keep up with a hybrid in heat. The two of them were going at it until sunrise, and even then Beomgyu would keep asking for one more round. He rolled over to see Beomgyu sleeping deeply beside him.

He looks so innocent when he sleeps. Taehyun sat up, glancing at himself in the mirror across the room and noticing how many hickeys were on him. He's not innocent in the slightest.

Taehyun slowly moved out of the hybrid's grip and stood up, picking up the many clothes on the floor from Beomgyu's nest, and putting the clothes back on the bed. He still had classes but he was too tired to go, especially because he had spent all night pleasing his boyfriend.

And he has to deal with this every month.. I should start going to the gym again. Taehyun softly closed the door behind him and went to do laundry, putting the dirty clothes in the washer and starting it.

He noticed his friends had left a small mess in the living room so he wasted no time dealing with it. He figured with a day off like this, he could use the time to catch up on house work he'd been pushing off.

After the slight cleaning he realized his boyfriend was probably going to wake up soon, so he went to prepare something for Beomgyu to eat. He wasn't sure how the male would be feeling when he woke up.

Taehyun had just began preparing breakfast when he heard a knock on the door. He hadn't been expecting anyone so he decided to just ignore it and continue slicing fruits for his boyfriend's breakfast.

He was just about to start cooking something when he heard a loud thud from Beomgyu's room and a cry.

"T-Tae!"

"Gyu?" Taehyun dropped everything, rushing to open the door and finding the hybrid pushing a hooded figure away from him as he struggled on the floor.

Taehyun didn't waste a second, tackling the man and restraining him before punching him aggressively. The male failed to fight Taehyun back, caught off guard by the male's swift ability to take charge of the situation.

Beomgyu was shaken, watching as Taehyun roughly apprehended the stranger. The hybrid scrambled to grab his phone and call the cops, legs feeling numb after the adrenaline rush.

"Are you okay?" Taehyun asked,"Did you get hurt anywhere?"

Beomgyu could barely speak as he had begun to hyperventilate, so Taehyun took the phone from the male, giving information as he tied up the person who had broken in through the window.

He quickly moved Beomgyu to the living room and stayed inside the bedroom to keep an eye on the passed out male. He pulled off the mask to see it was the same person who had been stalking his boyfriend. He did his best to refrain from hitting the male even more while he was passed out.

Less than an hour later Taehyun was talking to the police about the male and his threatening actions that had led up to the break in. He could see how overwhelmed Beomgyu was, and was hoping they would hurry up and leave with Yejoon.

Beomgyu sat curled into himself on the couch finding it difficult to calm down. Taehyun frowned, wrapping up the conversation and ushering everyone out of their house.

Taehyun didn't want to initiate a conversation when he could see how shaken the hybrid was. Instead he went to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water and bringing it back to the male.

Beomgyu finally looked up to meet Taehyun's eyes, tears welling up as he pulled Taehyun to sit down next to him.

"He was trying to take me." Beomgyu whispered. "He said he wanted to own me." He shuddered.

"I'd never let that happen to you. Ever." Taehyun spoke, he was still shaking with anger but trying to keep his composure for Beomgyu's sake.

The hybrid was thinking about how often people had tried to harm him when he was younger and it was all coming back to him. Beomgyu couldn't hold it in any longer, he leaned into Taehyun's embrace and cried.

Taehyun could do nothing but hug the male and rub his back to comfort him over and over. He would do it forever as long as he knew it brought solace to his boyfriend who had been through so much.

"Thank y-you." He hiccuped,"You're the only one who's ever s-seen me as more than a hybrid." He continued to sob.

Taehyun treated him as a genuine friend from the moment they met, it was only a matter of time before Beomgyu became more attached to the male.

Taehyun caressed Beomgyu's ears, whispering comforting words and cuddling him gently to help calm him down.

Beomgyu finally calmed down, pulling away to wipe his tears with a sniffle.

"Sorry, I was thinking about the past."

Taehyun dismissed it, he prioritized the feelings of his boyfriend more than anything.

He picked up the glass of water he had gotten and held it up to Beomgyu's lips, helping the male to drink some of it and soothe himself.

"Hungry?"

Beomgyu nodded and within seconds Taehyun was carrying him bridal style to the kitchen. He carefully sat Beomgyu down at one of the chairs and took off his hoodie, helping Beomgyu to wear it.

When the male looked situated, he moved to go to the cutting board and finished the breakfast he had been making earlier.

Beomgyu watched as Taehyun cooked pancakes for the two of them. After a moment, Taehyun plated the food and sat down across from the male, urging him to eat with a look.

Beomgyu was only able to stomach a little before pushing the plate away. He wanted to lay down but he was scared of going back into his own room.

"Tae."

"Yes Gyu?"

"Can I sleep in your room?"

Taehyun nodded,"Want me to join you?"

"Yes." As soon as he answered he found himself being taken back to Taehyun's room.

"It's a bit messy, sorry."

"That's fine." Beomgyu didn't care, more items meant more of Taehyun's scent. And he loved that. After a moment the two of them were laying close, Taehyun allowing Beomgyu to lay his head on his chest.

There was a feeling of shelter that Taehyun gave that Beomgyu couldn't find anywhere else. "I love you." Beomgyu whispered as he fell asleep in Taehyun's arms.

"I love you too." Taehyun replied as a whisper, stroking Beomgyu's ears to help him sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hi two more chaps left :3