Godric's Hollow

I'm not J.K. Rowling so these characters do not belong to me

          It was a rainy night in the fall and Albus Dumbledore was visting the graves of Kendra Dumbledore, his late mother, and Ariana Dumbledore, his late sister. As a single tear fell from those brilliant blue eyes, he remembered his lost love ones silently. Memories from both of these people have always haunted his mind.
          After hunching over the graves for quite a while, walked over to the ruin of the Potter's home, but he noticed some fresh tracks in the mud. "Odd....", he thought. But a part of himself said to investigate so he did, and he found a man with raven black hair sobbing and saying to himself, "Lily..... Harry........ I'm so sorry......" Albus spoke up saying, "Forgive me, but might I ask who you are and what are you are?" Still weeping, the man turned around and Albus found himself staring into the eyes of none other than James Potter. The man replied, "Lily...... Harry..... Th - they're d-dead. I failed them. I tried to protect them. I was so stupid. Now they're gone. They're gone forever.

A/N: So this is my first fan fiction so I would really appreciate if you gave me some constructive criticism. Do you like this so far? Do you think I should write some more of this story? (Lol I wrote "hair" instead of "story" it said hair in the lyrics of the song I'm listening to Ha-ha.....) Thanks for clicking on this and maybe just say what you think so far... P.S. If you want me to write more I will make sure the chapters are much longer. Thanks!