....If It Comes Back It's Meant To Be

I do not own any of these characters. I am by no means a famous, author/billionaire.

************************************************************
Previous Chapter:

"You wanted to see us, Albus?", as the green flames burst from the fireplace and a another man with black hair and green eyes walked out.

************************************************************

         "Yes, I do require you two", the headmaster replied as the two men sat down. "What is it sir?", asked Remus with a worried look on his face. "I will tell you my dear boy, but first you both must give me your wands." "OUR WANDS!", exclaimed the black haired man, Sirius, " WE NEED THOSE. WHAT IF THE MINISTRY SHOWS UP. WHAT IF DEATH EATERS SHOW UP!!" The old man replied, " I assure you, none of Voldemort's followers will show up, but I cannot tell you this without acquiring your wands." Sirius reluctantly gave Albus his wand, while Remus complied without trouble.
          "Now, I will tell you my tale. I was over in Godric's Hollow, when I went to the ruins of the Potter's house, and found fresh footprints. I was curious because people are not supposed to be in there, so I investegated. I went inside and found a man sobbing and repeating a mantra of two names, Lily and Harry.I asked him who he was and told me his name was James Potter. James is alive.", the headmaster said while the two men turned white.

          All of a sudden, Sirius screamed, "NO, JAMES IS DEAD. IT WAS A DEATH EATER. HE IS DEAD." "No my dear boy, It is him I questioned him with veritaserum, there is no other possibility. Suddenly, a man with messy black hair and hazel eyes ran out, and exclaimed, " Moony, Padfoot, I've missed you guys so much!!"
The two men both said in an almost whisper, "James...."

************************************************************

        James Potter was not a patient man. In fact, he was quite the opposite. He wanted nothing more to run out to his two best friends, and be reunited again with them. But Albus gave him strict orders to say until he told them. Unable to contain himself, he ran out and exclaimed, "Moony, Padfoot, I've missed you guys so much!!", and almost whispering the two men said, "James...." Then silence.
       All of a sudden, the man called Padfoot jumped up and roared, "HOW DARE YOU IMPERSONATE JAMES YOU DEATH EATER. YOU ARE LUCKY I DONT HAVE A WAND, BECAUSE IF I DID YOU WOULDNT BE HERE!" "Sirius, Its me James, your best friend. I'm here, don't deny it." "NO", Sirius roared, "IF IT REALLY IS YOU TURN INTO PRONGS!" And all of a sudden, James transformed into a black stag with markings around the eyes that looked like glasses.
       Both men gasped at the stag and the grey eyed man stood frozen in shock, while the amber eyed one shook his head in denial but admitted, "It really is you, James...", and with that the three brothers in everything except blood embraced in a tearful hug and the werewolf said again, "If you love something set it free if it comes back it's meant to be."

************************************************************

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for all of the feedback. For every read, vote, or comment I get I feel really happy. All of your feedback is so super positive, so thanks you guys I appreciate it so much!!!! :) :)