Chapter 10: Close To You

"I've got an idea Princess."

"oh ohh, this is bad, this is sooo bad. This is chaotic. Liams got an idea. for the first time everrrrr." Melody joked.

"ha ha ha..." Liam sarcastically laughed. "They are closed right, meaning no workers here at the moment."

"Yes. so?" Melody asked.

"and it looks like the security staff are out on a break..."

"Yes, Liam, I see that. you're confusing me right now." Melody chuckled.

Liam looked straight into Melodys eyes intensely and smirked.

"oh no. heh no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Liam no. uh uh. i know what you're thinking heh and we are not doing that."

"It's that simple Princess. It will be quick. we won't be caught. plus it'll be so fun."
"no lee, heh. I'm going to die soon, and the last thing I want is to go to jail and die there." Melody shook her head and smiled.

"Melody," he rested his hands on her shoulders and tilted his head, "Princess, what's that saying? uh yes, when life gives you lemons what do you do with them?"

Melody smiled and shook her head the more, "you make a lemonade." she answered joyfully.

"So let's make one heck of a sweet lemonade Princess."

"You are simply impossible Liam christian." she smiled.

"plus you won't go to jail, i promise." he laughed out loud, "now lets do some s#t before you-" his happy tone changed. He didn't want to say it, or even think about it.

"okay. okay let's do it. let's do some s#t before i freaking die." Melody said as she managed to put on a fake smile for him.

The two of them then walked closer to the gates and started to climb over the gates. Yes! climbing over the freaking gate. Let's just pray they don't get caught. It didn't take long before they were both over the gates and on the other side.

"Oh my God! It's official. I'm a criminal." Melody sighed.

"There's a first time for everything righr?"
joked Liam, "now let's find us some horses alright. "Where are the horses?"he asked smiling and traced his hands through his hair.

"you never cease to remind me how dumb you are Liam christian." Melody chuckled. "It's right there." she said pointing at the big sign that said 'horses stable' in big block letters. They walked to the sign and saw the stables. There was a smaller gate there leading to the stables.

"don't tell me we have to climb another gate?'' Melody asked.

"Unfortunately, we do not." Liam answered. "it's just a lock." he added and silently unlocked the gate and entered.

"Well hallelujah, now we're breaking and entering." Melody said sarcastically.

Liam and Melody walked towards the horses stables and saw them. Liam whistled a tune and a few of them stood up and walked towards the end of their cubicles. one hazel brown horse with an extremely long mane poked its head out to Melody. she run her fingers on its silky body and the horse showed no resistance, it gladly allowed her. She pecked the horse's nose and rested her head on its own.

"Are you okay Princess?" Liam asked.

"mmhmm, I am." she replied, letting go of the horse.

and at that moment Liam's phone rang. The sound of his ringtone startled the horses and made them neigh noisily. Liam immediately put the tone off and picked up the call.