culinary melt down pt 1. the problem

I woke up early the next morning. I had to be sure I was ready. i made sure to take a shower in the dorms personal bathroom before i headed back out to the dorm to get something to eat. me and tae had a discussion about shopping last night. we came to the conclusion that we would alternate who shops once a week and only go shoping on friday nights after classes. last night was an exepiton. we went shoping together last night because we needed something to eat today. we just ran over to a gas staiton and got some instant ramen and what not.

once i was finished with my meal i went over to my suitcase and got dressed, made sure tae was awake and headed out.

our college worked like this there were a billion diffrent buildings on campus and each major got their own. knowing that there were so many buildings you think they would put labels on them but NO. thats too much work. i was about 10 minuets late because i could not find the god damn building.

as i ran into class i saw everyone in the room looking at me. there conversaitons stoping and their gazes changing rather fast. oh no. am i an outcast already?

"ah you must be Aaron topher" the professor said as he turned to me. he looked like a sweet old man.

"yeah uh sorry im late i just"

"had trouble finding the building? most of us did. it's quite alright. just take a seat"

i nodded before heading over to my seat.

for the first day it wasnt too bad. we were just given a rundown of what the year would be like. once that was done we had to watch a documentary of what the year would be like. overall, needless to say i learned absolutly nothing today.

(taeyoung pov)

thaks to aaron t wakeing me up i was able to make it to class on time. of course i made myself a coffee first because lord knows i would literaly kill someone if i didint have it.

once i was done with that i put on one of my favorite outfits, which i made myself. it's a pastel orang shirt with pastel greens and pinks laced all over.

once i was satisfied with my look i headed out.

since i had arrived to the college eairly i had time to explore so i was able to find the fasion building without any issues. i sipped my coffe as i walked knowing it would be best to wake up before the class since i didnt know what my professor was like.

i rounded the corned quickly and then...

"ow!"

"are you watching where your going? you broke my fucking camera!"

i bumped into someone. my coffee spilled all over my shirt and burned my chest.

"how the fuck am i suposed to make it through the semetser" the boy yelled.

i looked up at him. he had dark hair hidden under a bucket hat, his blue eye's were gorgious. the only citic i had for him was the way he dressed. he looked like a surfer pretending to be a biker.

once i was done citicing him i noticed his camera.

"your going to pay for this"

"you ran into me! i dont want to here it"

"this camera cost me $150"

"and this shirt took blood sweat and tears to make. your point?"

he merly glared at me before pushing past me and walking off.

"great taeyoung, its your first day and youve already made an enime. he isnt even cute, there goes any chance of an enime's to lover's story" i thouhht as i headed to the fasion building.