sucking a stranger 18+

(Aaron t pov).

I sat in my dorm after freshly unpacking with a satisfied smile on my face. Taeyoung sat next to me latched onto my arm for fear the head Master could change his mind again.

I patted his head. Thank God that photography studen was there otherwise my dreams would be crushed.

I layed back on the bed while tae layed with me still holding my arm for dear life.

"Glad that's over" he said

"Its just starting". I said sighing. "He wants me gone lord knows what he will try next".

"Hopefully nothing but with his type it is hard to be sure"

I nodded glancing out my window.

This was going to be a long year...I just hope he graduates next year.

The next day~~~

(Aaron z pov)

I woke up around 4. My attempt to get rid of the dweeb backfired but no matter. I can probably get him to transfer soon.

I walked down to the buildings shower room. I normally went this early to avoid the crowds. College kids are perves. Especially the chick's but...

A moan caught my atteniton. It was quiet but I deffinetly heard it. One of the showers was running...was someone Masturbating in here?

I stepped towards the shower and peeked through the hole.

Holly shit.

That fucking culinary major was sitting in there fingering his...pussy.....

So little baker boy is a tranny huh? (I am trans).

His eyes were clenched shut, his legs shaking, hair wet. It was pathetic.

I almost laughed out loud before suddenly looking down and seeing how painfully hard I was.

How the hell....no way no way no way

"Fuck!~"

I peeked back through the crack. He had 4 fingers comfortable dug into his pussy. His eyes were full of tears and his body trembling. His perfect tan body....

I internally screamed as I reached down and began stroking myself. I'm not gay....his moans were really girly thats all.

I sat there shamelessly pumping my cock as he fucked himself with his fingers. His moans were breathy and almost paranoid ....did he know I was here?

"FUCK~"

the loud moan was unexpected as he came. He looked a mess, breathing heavy.

"4 fucking hours" he sighed breathlessly.

4 hours? He was in here doing...that for four hours?.

I was in so much shock I forgot to move and the door to his stall swung open.

He froze.

Terror over came his body and his eyes filled with tears all at once.

I panicked and pushed him back into the stall following and closing the door behind us.

"How much did you hear" he asked with a shaky voice.

"I did more than hear but I'll keep my mouth shut if.."

(Aaron ts pov)

Why of all people me? I'll admit. I've been Masturbating most of my teen years so it takes a while to finish but thats why I woke up at one. And him of all people.

"How much did you hear" I asked terrified of what the answer would be.

"I did more than just hear but I'll keep my mouth shut if..."

"If?"

"You fix the mess you've made"

He brushed his cock against my hand and I felt my face go red.

"WHAT? NO FUCKING WA-" 

he covered my mouth.

"keep your voice down! unless you want to draw atteniton to yourself and get a security gaurd in here". 

i pulled away from his hand. 

"you are activly trying to get me out of here and you expect to me pleasure you?" 

"ive only tried once, maybe if your good at it i wont have to try again". 

"the answer is no". 

"ok. i'll just let my father know there's a vaping issue in the bathroom so he locks the bathrooms till six. your little secret wont be so secret then". 

i froze. 

"just when i think you cant get any lower, you break the bottom bar". 

[Aaron z pov]

i smirked. 

"there is no bottom bar when it comes to me. i get what i want when i want and i could ruin your life is seconds". 

he groaned before laying a towel down on the floor and kneeling. 

"this is the only time im doing this shit". 

i rolled my eyes. id let him think that. 

He looked good there, he belonged there. His...beautiful brown eyes looking up at me.

I placed my cock at his lips and he opend his mouth. I was slightly excited for what he would do.

"i can tell your still upset about earlier." i said resting my hand on his head "Concider this an apology"

I grabbed his hair and made him stick the tip in his mouth.

He didint seem too happy about my answer but none the less he began to suck.

I would love to lie and say he was bad at it but fuck he had skills. Maybe I could make use of him for the next three years.

"Fuck~" I groaned.

His tongue lapped over my tip as pre cum leaked out. His eyes were fixated on me and the way I reacted as me placed his hands on my balls. It felt good way too good.

He twisted his hands as he bottomed out on my cock. It was fucking heaven. I tried to keep my groans low but fuck it was hard.

"Fuck have you done this before?" I asked.

He shook his head before continuing.

"T then how are you so.. good at it"

He sighed before twisting my ball sack which caused me to cum on sight.

I sat there painting in shock. I had never cum so fast before.

He spit my cum out so it went in the drain and then silently left the bathroom. I stood there not knowing what to do.

[Aaron ts pov]

I just did that...I sucked that egotistical jerks ....surprisingly big cock.

I went back to our room with nothing but a robe on...it was fine no one else was awake....I hoped ....

"T your back....whats wrong?" Tae asked

I was so lost in my thoughts I hadn't noticed the look of guilt on my face...or the splatter of cum that was still on my lip

I reach up to wipe it slowly.

"Nothing bud...nothing"

(Sorry if it's bad it was rushed)