1|seven eleven

It was reaching 7pm and you where bored so you decided to drive to seven eleven.You put on a hoodie and jumped into your white jeep. You where playing "loosen control-Russ" on repeat since it was your fav song. You finally made it and started walking inside to get some snacks and drinks.
When you where walking forward in the candy isle you weren't paying attention and accidentally bumped into someone,you looked up about to apologize but you met eyes with a tall brown haired boy,his eyes? U drowned in them. "I'm sorry for getting in you way". You turned red and chocked out "no uh it's o-okay I should've paid attention". He smiled realizing you where nervous "I'm Matt,Matt sturniolo".
You realized that u just bumped into a famous YouTuber "wait Ik you guys! I watch your channels sometimes". "I watch yours too y/n". You went even more red "bro hurry up". Nick said walking into the candy isle "I'll dm you on insta". You where so nervous,maybe cuz he was attractive? Or where you tired? That's what you told yourself.
You went back home and put your drinks in your Minnie fridge and put your snacks on the shelf above it.

(This was your room)   You flopped on your bed sighing

(This was your room) You flopped on your bed sighing. Your phone dinged,"Matt.sturniolo followed and messaged you on instagram". You followed Matt back quick and open'd the instagram chats.
Matt.sturniolo:hey,it's the boy u bumped into lol

Y/n.lucks:Heyy,sorry about that though🥲

Matt.sturniolo:dw about it lol,are you down to play iMessage games?

Y/n:yea sure! Here's my number xxxxxxxxxx

Matt.sturniolo:bet.
Little did you know that was his way to get your number,your not the best at comment sense. Your phone dinged "?? Sent cup pong". You quickly changed his contact name to "Matty B" and chose a picture of him from his insta,Matt did the same your contact name was now "bumper girl". Little did he know you where good at cup pong you got almost all in and all you needed was five more to win on first try.
Matty B:how's that possible!??

Bumper girl:idkkk
He played back and only got three in. When she played again she got all five in leaving him redemption, witch he was good at first but failed. No one beat you in cup pong.
Matty B:you totally cheated

Bumper y/n:totallyyyyy
It was turning to be 9:45 so u grabbed some water and watched a movie, you phone started buzzing and saw that your best friend was calling,
Y/n:hey bbg Lila what's going on?
Lila:so technically I was invited to a party tomorrow night and I wanted you to come with me!
Y/n:yea ofc! Love you goodnight
Lila:goodnight love you too bad bitchhhhh you giggled and hung up. You sipped your water and fell asleep.
Your 9:45am alarm woke u up. You brought your cup down stairs and saw your mom "are you okay if I go out with Lila tonight?". You and Lila been friends since fifth grade so your mom agreed.You went upstairs and did your skin care. You put on a nice outfit

(Minus the hat and your blond hair was in a French braid)

(Minus the hat and your blond hair was in a French braid). You hopped in your car and decided to go to dunkin then dress shopping for the party since you didn't have any. You order'd your on the go drink "oat milk latte with sweet foam,sugar,and Carmel drizzle" and started blasting music while driving to the mall.
You where supposed to go to the dress store but came across your favorite store, forever 21. You might have shopped a little there but that's okay! Is it?. You went to the dress store and got a few other dresses just in case some other summer or other random party's come up.
When you got home it was in the afternoon so you still had a lot of time before the party,So you did some chores and shower'd. You blow dried your hair and put it in a Low bun so your hair can be a little more wavy for the party. -time skip- it was now 6:40 and you were supposed to be picked up at 8, so you start getting ready hoping you'd look good.